2. They have multiple cells with mitochondria and they depend on other organisms for food.
3. Habitat - Most of the animals inhabit seas, fewer are seen in fresh water and even fewer on land.
4. Animal bodies - Bodies of animals are made of cells organized into tissues that perform specific functions.
5. Cell structure - The animal cell contains organelles like the nucleus, mitochondria, Golgi complex, ribosomes, endoplasmic reticulum, lysosomes, vacuoles, centrioles, cytoskeleton.
6. Organ systems are skeletal system, muscular system, digestive system, respiratory system, circulatory system, excretory system, reproductive system, immune system and the endocrine system.