In Delhi Congress Session on $$14th\ June, 1947$$, the resolution for India's partition was passed. The Session was presided over by __________.
The historic Lahore Session of the Indian National Congress was presided over by:
Which of the following is/are not true about Lucknow session of Indian National Congress?
1. It was presided over by M.A. Ansari.
2. It was the coming together of the Muslim League and the Congress but the demand for separate electorates was rejected.
3. Extremists were readmitted to the congress fold at this session.
4. Resolution for Home rule movement was adopted for the first time at this session.
95. Consider the following statements.
i) Faizpur session of INC was the first session held in a village.
ii) Belgaum session is the only INC session presided over by Gandhi.
iii)All the INC sessions were presided over by Indians.
iv) Sarojini Naidu was the first woman to preside over an INC session.
Which of the above statement/s is /are incorrect?
Q. With reference to Lahore Session of Indian national congress in 1929, consider the following statements:
In which session of the Indian National Congress was the resolution outlining independent India's Constitution adopted?