Join / Login
Introduction to Drainage System of India
River Luni flows in . | Geo...
River Luni flows in ___________.
Open in App
Verified by Toppr
Correct option is
that flows in western Rajasthan.
It originates in the Pushkar valley of the Aravalli Range, near Ajmer, and passes through the southeastern portion of the
, and ends in the marshy lands of Rann of Kutch in Gujarat, after travelling a distance of 495
Was this answer helpful?
Enumerate some important features of the Himalayan rivers.
Mention two features of the Peninsular rivers.
Write some Important facts about the Narmada basin.
Name six major rivers of the Deccan Plateau and the water bodies they drain into.
Solve this crossword puzzle with the help of given clues.
1. Nagarjuna Sagar is a river valley project. Name the river.
2. The longest river of India.
3. The river which originates from a place known as Beas Kund.
4. The river which rises in the Betul district of MP and flows westwards.
5. The river which was known as the "Sorrow" of West Bengal.
6. The river on which the reservoir for Indira Gandhi canal has been built.
7. The river whose source lies near Rohtang Pass.
8. The longest river of Peninsular India.
9. A tributary of Indus originating from Himachal Pradesh.
10. The river flowing through fault, drains into the Arabian Sea.
11. A river of south India, which receives rain water both in summer and winter.
12. A river which flows through Ladakh, Gilgit and Paldstan.
13. An important river of the Indian desert.
14. The river which joins Chenab in Pakistan.
15. A river which rises at Yamunotri glacier.
More From Chapter
Practice more questions