What can we do in case any of our fundamental rights is violated?

Verified by Toppr

When any of our rights is violated we can seek remedy through courts. We can directly approach the Supreme Court or the High Court of a state.
The Supreme Court and the High Court have the power to issue directions, orders or writs for the enforcement of the Fundamental Rights. They can also award compensation to the victims and punishment to the violators.

Was this answer helpful?
Similar Questions

A 10 year old child is working in a factory which fundamental right is violated?

View Solution

Which of the following statements are correct about constitutional remedies?
1. Right to constitutional remedies has been described by Nehru as ‘heart and soul of the constitution’.
2. Right to constitutional remedies offers a citizen the right to approach judiciary to get any of the fundamental rights restored in case of their violation.
3. The courts can issue writs to enforce fundamental rights.
Correct answer code is:

View Solution

If poor farmers are made to work for low wages, which fundamental right is violated?

View Solution

In case of violation of fundamental rights, one can directly approach the _______ for protection.

View Solution

Which of the following courts can you approach in case of a Fundamental Rights violation?

View Solution