The snake is trying to escape from the pursuing stick. Human beings try their level best to kill the snake. They take it for granted that the snake is poisonous and harmful.
Was this answer helpful?
Two escaped prisoners were recaptured this morning when they were trying to cross the border to enter the neighbouring country.
On feeling the tremor of an earthquake, there was a sudden panic. The heartbeat of a man who was trying to escape from the building suddenly increased. Which hormone is responsible for this sudden increase in heart rate during emergency situtation?
1. What is the snake trying to escape from?
2. Is it a harmful snake? What is its colour?
3. The poet finds the snake beautiful. Find the words he uses to convey its beauty.
4. What does the poet wish for the snake?
5. Where was the snake before anyone saw it and chased it away? Where does the snake disappear?
Lord Ullin's daughter
and her lover are trying to_____________.
(i) escape the wrath of
(ii) settle in a
(iii) challenge the
storm in the lake
(iv) trying to prove
their love for each other
why did the poet try to kill the snake although he liked it?