Human Rights in India
Which one of the following is not a righ
Which one of the following is not a right under the Right to Equality?
Everybody has the right to seek public service
No discrimination on the basis of caste, religion, race or sex
No one can be denied admission to public places
Right to assemble peacefully
Open in App
Updated on : 2022-09-05
Verified by Toppr
Correct option is D)
Article 14-18 of the Indian constitution provide the right to equality to the people. Under these rights, it is described that :-
(1) No one can be discriminated on basis of their caste, sex, religion, race etc. (2) Everyone has an equal right to access public places and public services.
(3) Everyone is equal before Law.
(4)Untouchability is prohibited
Article 19-22 deals with the right to freedom. Under these rights everyone has :
(1) Freedom of speech and expression.
(2) Freedom to assemble peacefully and without arms.
(3) Freedom to form associations and unions.
(4) Freedom to move freely throughout the territory of India.
(5) Freedom to reside and settle in any part of India
(6) Freedom to practise any profession or to carry on any occupation, trade or business.
Was this answer helpful?
Match the following while selecting the right code.
A. Propagation of one's religion
I Right against exploitation
B. Right to life
II Right to Freedom
C. Abolition of untouchability
Ill Right to Freedom of Religion
D. Ban on bonded labour
IV Right to Equality
One of the following is not an instance of an exercise of a Fundamental Right?
Which of the following right is available under the Indian Constitution?
This question has multiple correct options
Match the following
Abolition of Untouchability
Abolition of Titles
Prohibition of Child labour
Prohibition of Traffic in human beings
Which one is not a Fundamental Right?
More From Chapter
Human Rights in India
Revise with Concepts
Learn with Videos
Right to Equality in Indian Constitution
Right to Equality- Article 14 &15
Right To Equality Article 16-18
Right to Equality
Right to Freedom
Right Against Exploitation
Right Against Exploitation - Article 23
Right Against Exploitation - Article 24
Right to Freedom of Religion
Right To Freedom of Religion Article 25-28
Cultural and Educational Rights
Cultural and Educational Right
Right to Constitutional Remedies
State Human Rights Commission
Introduction to Fundamental rights and its features
Constitutional framework of Human Rights Part 2
Constitutional framework of Human Rights Part 1
Practice more questions