AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019
The AIIMS entrance examination is the most coveted medical entrance test in the country. Every aspiring medical student worth his salt wants to crack this examination and study at the prestigious AIIMS colleges. In keeping with Toppr’s tradition of providing the most updated information on entrance tests, we bring for you all the latest information about the AIIMS 2019 Admit Card. So, read on.
AIIMS 2019 Admit Card is released on 15th May 2019 on AIIMS Official website.
The AIIMS MBBS 2019 admit card is a must-have document for students and you’re advised to download and keep printouts of the admit card with you. Let’s understand the importance of the admit card before we delve into other aspects related to it.
Importance of AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card has all crucial information on it, like candidate’s name, father’s name, category, address, date of birth, the address of the exam centre, examination date & time, roll number, etc.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall/Venue by personal appearance without a valid Admit Card in the original. The admit card must bear the details of printout such as the IP address, etc.
- Along with the Admit card you also need to carry any one of the authorised photo Ids such as Driving Licence, Voter’s Id or Passport.
- You must preserve the Admit Card till the allotment of seat in College/ Institute as a duplicate admit card will not be issued by authorities after the examination.
Steps to download the AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
- Go to the official website of AIIMS 2019.
- Click on the link to download AIIMS 2019 Admit Card.
- Enter your Application Number and Password to login.
- Download the pdf file of the Admit card and take a printout of the same.
- In the case of any discrepancy found in the admit card, you must immediately contact the exam conducting authority.
Important Points about the AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
- The AIIMS 2019 Admit Cards will be available under the section ‘important dates at a glance’.
- The AIIMS 2019 admit card will not be sent by email. It is necessary for the candidates to take a print-out of the same, a downloadable version of which will be available on the official website from 8th May 2019.
- Note down the examination centre address, which will be given on the admit card. Also, look up the directions beforehand.
- You should reach the examination centre at least an hour in advance as there would be a mandatory practice of capturing photographs, biometrics, etc.
Please read carefully the instructions to be followed if you face problems while logging in or downloading the admit card.
Steps to follow for Login Problems
The issues with login generally happen due to the following three reasons. Please read carefully the instructions to be followed in each scenario.
- Incorrect User Id or Password: This error occurs if you enter the wrong User Id/Password since your password is case sensitive. If you have forgotten the password, then use ‘forgot login details’ to get a new password on your registered email id. Now, use the correct User Id and password to login.
- Issues with Internet Browser: Please read the user manual for candidates and follow instructions about using an Internet Browser (IE- 7 or a higher version, Firefox 3.5 or higher version), and the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Internet Session Interrupted: Make sure your internet connection is uninterrupted otherwise the IP address which is being monitored will change and an error stating ‘Your session has expired’ will be displayed. In such a case, you can log in from another computer from which other candidates have logged in successfully.
Steps to follow if Admit Card can’t be downloaded
After login, if you’re not able to download your admit card then you can communicate with the Examination Section, AIIMS using your registered e-mail id. The e-mail address of the Examination Section is [email protected].
Finally, let’s take a quick look at the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling and the documents that you need to carry for the counselling process.
The schedule for the first, second, third, and open counselling (if necessary) for AIIMS MBBS 2019 is as under:
|First Counselling||Second week of July 2019*|
|Second Counselling||First week of August 2019*|
|Third Counselling||First week of September 2019*|
|Open Counselling||Third week of September 2019*|
Documents required for AIIMS 2019 Counselling
You are required to carry the following documents In Original for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling.
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS.
- Rank Letter issued by AIIMS.
- Date of Birth proof (High School/HSC Certificate/Birth Certificate).
- Certificate & Mark sheet of Secondary Class mentioning DOB/Certificate.
- Marks Sheet of Senior Secondary Class (12th Class).
For the reserved categories, the additional documents that are required are as below:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the format as prescribed in Prospectus) in Hindi or English language. The Sub-Caste of the candidate should be clearly mentioned in the Certificate.
- OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority. This should be valid for Central Government Institutions/Jobs. It should be in the format as specified in the Prospectus.
- Orthopaedic Physical Disability Certificate issued by a duly constituted and authorised Medical Boards. PH Certificates issued by any other Authority/Hospital will not be considered.
Read our informative articles on how to crack AIIMS 2019 and the best books for AIIMS 2019.
Want to know what it’s like to study at the prestigious AIIMS Institutes? Learn all about the AIIMS New Delhi, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Rishikesh, AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Jodhpur, and AIIMS Raipur.
All the best!