Let us walk you through the recruitment procedure pf AIIMS LDC here.
What is LDC post at AIIMS?
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) issues notifications to recruit employees at various posts every year, one of which is the LDC. The Lower Division Clerks (LDCs) are people who are recruited to the post of Group C staff by AIIMS.
Lower Division Clerk is generally the first level of clerks in any organization. LDC is associated with daily office works and required to take responsibility of the day to day operations in the office for the smooth and efficient functioning of the organization. They are in-charge of performing simple tasks in their allotted offices and are asked to maintain the data, files, and documents of the organization in proper places. They are responsible for fetching information from the data pool and library of information for the concerned office or department at times. They may also be responsible for preparing the salary slips of the office staff working at various departments in the office. They are associated with daily office tasks and required to take responsibility to maintain the data, files, and documents of the office in a systematic manner. They often are asked to send and receive important documents and files for their senior and fetch the same to them, according to their significance. They are briefed about the client of the company and are required to handle the phone calls of the clients or answer them over mail as well. The Lower Division Clerk also needs to maintain the register of the working office staff and mark the leave of them for the month.
Job seeks can apply for the AIIMS LDC posts on or before the last date of application, as per the notification by AIIMS. The purpose of this article is to enlighten you about the various details of AIIMS Lower Division Clerk Recruitment like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply steps.
Candidates should complete the 10th or 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institute with 5 years of minimum service experience and can write 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi. The candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 25 years.
- 90% by direct recruitment – Written Examination and Skill Test
- 5% of vacancies shall be filled from amongst the Group ‘D’ Staff of the Institute who possess Matriculation or equivalent qualification and have rendered 5 years of regular service in Group ‘D’, on the basis of & Departmental qualifying examination. The maximum age limit for eligibility for examination is 50 years (55 years of age for the SC/ST)
Note: Unfilled vacancies pertaining to a particular year shall not be carried over. If more of such employees than the number of vacancies available qualify at the said examination, such excess number of employees shall be considered for filling the vacancies arising in the subsequent years so that the employees qualifying at an earlier examination are considered before those who qualify at a later examination.
- 5% of the vacancies shall be filled on the seniority-cum-fitness basis, from Group ‘D’ employees who possess Matriculation or equivalent qualification.
The LDC staff will be paid Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900/-.
How to apply for the LDC Exam
- Log in to the official website, i.e. aiims.edu.in
- Search for the AIIMS LDC Recruitment Notification and click on the link.
- Read the LDC Recruitment notification clearly.
- Click on the link provided to apply online.
- Fill in the application form by providing the requisite details.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
About AIIMS LDC 2017 Exam
The AIIMS LDC 2017 Exam was held on 26th November 2016. The results were announced on the 9th of May 2017.
Instructions for Downloading the Result 2017
- Log in to the official website of AIIMs, i.e. aiims.edu.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab
- Find the link to Group C (LDC) results
- In this section, the candidates will get the list of roll numbers for the post of LDC
- After clicking the link, the results will be available in the PDF Format