AILET Admit Card
AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) is a university-level law entrance test which is conducted by National Law University (NLU), Delhi for admission to B.A. LL. B (Hons.), LL.M and Ph.D. programs. Nearly 20,000 law aspirants register each year. This year, AILET 2019 is scheduled for May 05, 2019 in offline mode.
|Conducting Authority||National Law University, Delhi or NLU Delhi|
|AILET Official Website||www.nludelhi.ac.in/ailet2019|
|Courses Offered||B.A.LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M and Ph.D. Program|
|Number of Test Takers||
LL.B program- 17,054|
LL.M program- 1095
|Number of Seats Offered||
LLB program- 80|
LLM program- 80
Ph.D. program- 8
AILET Admit Card 2019
AILET admit card 2019 will be given by the university through online mode. Candidates need to download the admit card on 22nd April 2019. Candidates can access the admit card by using the login credentials. Candidates will need to enter details to get their AILET admit card 2019. The conducting body will consider the admit card of AILET 2019 as the hall ticket to enter the examination hall. Candidates can find all the information and examination details in the AILET 2019 admit card like candidate’s name, roll number, registration number, date of birth, program name, duration of test and exam venue. The candidates are required to carry a valid identity proof along with the AILET admit card. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card of AILET 2019 as well as a valid identity proof. Candidates are advised to download their AILET 2019 admit card before the last date of downloading to avoid last minute issues faced by the candidates.
How to Download AILET Admit Card 2019
- Visit the ‘AILET 2019 official website’.
- Enter your name, course applied for, application number and date of birth in the given space
- After that click on ‘Submit’ button
- This is followed by a new page opened with the ‘AILET Admit card 2019’
- After checking all the details, click on ‘Download’ tab and keep an e-copy for future references
To Download the AILET 2019 admit card, visit the official website of AILET 2019 – NLU Delhi. www.nludelhi.ac.in/ailet2019
AILET Admit Card details are as follows –
- Applicants name – It is the name of applicants appearing in AILET 2019.
- Roll number – It states the roll number which is issued by the university after submitting the application form of the exam.
- Date of birth – Date of birth of the candidate which is mentioned by him/her in the application form.
- Father’s name – It is the candidate’s father name submitted by the candidate in AILET Application Form,
- Test date – It is the date on which the exam will be held.
- Test time – It is the time at which the exam will be conducted at the given venue.
- Test City – This states the city where the exam will take place. The exact location will be stated on the back of the Admit card.
- Examination reporting time – It states the time at which the candidate is supposed to reach the exam hall.
- Category applied for – It states the category to which the candidate may belong (SC/ST/OBC).
- Course applied for – It is course that a candidate might apply for.
AILET Exam Pattern
Check the AILET 2019 exam pattern below:
- Exam Mode: The test will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration: Test will be for 90 minutes (3:00 PM – 4:30 PM).
- Total Marks: The maximum marks awarded is 150.
- Number of Questions: 150 questions will be asked in B.A.LL.B. (Hons)
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
Test Pattern of B.A. LL. B (Hons.):
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Economics, Civics)||35 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||35 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10 Marks|
AILET Exam Pattern for LLM
LLM. paper consists two sections- 100 Objective questions and one Essay question.
The total marks for the exam is 150 – 100 marks for the objective section and 50 marks for the essay.
AILET Exam Pattern for Ph.D. Programs
AILET for Ph. D programs consist of two papers- Paper 1 (Research Methodology) and Paper 2 (Research Proposal Specific Paper).
Paper 1 contains 100 multiple choice questions.
In paper 2, candidates have to submit a research proposal in 15 pages on the topic of their Ph.D. degree.
Exam Centers of AILET
Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, and Varanasi, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad are the cities which will conduct the examination this year.
AILET 2019 Important Dates
|Issue of notification||4th January|
|Availability of application form||4th January|
|Last date to fill application form||15th April (Extended)|
|Downloading of admit card||22nd April|
|Exam date||5th May 2019 (10:00 AM – 11:30 AM)|
|B.A. LL.B (Hons.) result||24th May|
|Date of issue of admission letter (1st list)||24th May|
|Last date to deposit fee (1st list)||13th June|
|Date for spot counselling for vacant seats||25th June|
|Last date for depositing fee for the candidates selected via counselling.||5th July|
|Last date for admission||25th July|
|Interview of shortlisted candidates||Last week of July|
|Induction/Orientation program||Last week of July|
|Session commencement||1st August|
|LL.M results||2nd July|
|Ph.D. results||16th July|