The CBSE Board has released the examination date for AIPMT 2018. The examination is scheduled to be conducted on May 1st week, 2018. The official detailed notification of AIPMT 2018 is yet to arrive and is expected to be published in the third week of December. For the same, keep referring to the official website of AIPMT.
Filling the AIPMT 2018 form:
- Once you qualify through the eligibility criteria, you need to visit the official website, and find the AIPMT 2018 application form once it is made available on the website.
- You must be ready with documents such as class 10 mark sheet and category certificates.
- Also, the application form requires you to submit JPEG images of photo, signature, and left hand thumb impression.
- The application is completely online and no extra paperwork is required.
- You are also required to submit an online payment of Rs.1200 for General/OBC and Rs.650 for SC/ST/PH. After the deadline, the charges amount to Rs.2400 and Rs.1850 respectively owing to addition of late fee.
- The application form accepts payment through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking & E-challan only. The payment through Cash, Cheque or DD will not be accepted.
- Once done with the form, submit it online (preferably before the deadline).
AIPMT 2018 Question paper Pattern:
The question paper is divided into 4 sections, namely Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology each consisting of 45 questions. Each question weighs 4 marks for a correct response, giving 180 marks to each section, along with a negative mark for each incorrect response.
Analysis of the 2017 paper revealed a comparatively tougher Physics section which depended heavily on formulas and lengthy calculations. On the contrary, Chemistry was slightly easier, with many questions from NCERT and some from outside. Biology was considered easiest of the three by most applicants as the questions were directly from NCERT textbooks.
AIPMT 2018-Summarizing the important (tentative) dates:
|Issue of Notification||1st week of December 2017|
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||4th week of December 2017|
|Online correction in application form||One week after the last date is over|
|Admit card released||1st week of April 2018|
|AIPMT (NEET) 2018 exam date||1st week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result||June 2018|
Do check out our article on How to clear AIPMT here. All the best!