AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling: A Detailed Look At The Procedure
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test(AP EAMCET) is the exam conducted by the JNTU Kakinada on the behalf of the APSCHE. It is conducted for admission into various professional courses offered in the University/Private Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Since AP EAMCET results are expected to be declared on 27th May 2019, AP EAMCET 2019 counselling is round the corner! In this article, check out the entire counselling procedure for this exam!
AP EAMCET 2019
AP EAMCET is conducted in two phases for the streams of Engineering and Agriculture. The AP EAMCET Exam was conducted from 3rd May 2019 to 9th May 2019. The results will be declared on 27th May 2019.
What is the syllabus for AP EAMCET 2019?
- Units & Measurements
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Systems of Particles & Rotational Motion– Rotation is seen as one of the most important topic of mechanics which also demands a good understanding of previous topics like Kinematics, NLM, etc. So make sure to have good command over the previously learnt topics, namely, Work, Power and Energy, Center of Mass, Momentum Conservation. To be able to draw FBDs is of utmost important, sometimes a neat and correct FBD is the only step you’ll require to find the solution. A small mistake in that and the whole method goes wrong, so make sure you know that well.
- Gravitation: Gravitational force is a attractive force between two masses m1 and m2 separated by a distance r. The gravitational force acting between two point objects is proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Thermodynamics: Thermodynamics is a physical science describing how systems change when they interact with each other or their surroundings. These interactions occur through transfer of energy and can be studied either at the macroscopic scale, through changes in temperature, pressure, and volume, or at the microscale, by analyzing the collective motion of their particles using statistical methods.
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics & Optical Instructions
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges & Magnetism
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices, and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acid-Bases
- Solid State
- Electrochemistry & Chemical Kinetics: The process of Chemical Kinetics includes the analysis of conditions that directly affect the speed of a chemical reaction, reaction mechanisms, and transition states. It is used to form mathematical models to predict and describe a chemical reaction as well.
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen & its Compounds
- s-Block Elements: The elements in which the last electron enters the outermost s-orbital are called s-block elements. The s-block elements have two groups (1 and 2).
- The Group 1 elements are called alkali metals. These elements are called alkali metals as they form hydroxides by reacting with water that is strongly alkaline in nature.
- The Group 2 elements are called alkaline earth metals as their oxides and hydroxides are alkaline in nature and exist in the earth’s crust.
- p- Block Elements – Group 13 (boron family) and 14 (carbon family)
- d– and f- block elements & Coordination Compounds
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques and Hydrocarbons: Carbon is the central element in organic chemistry. Various carbon derivatives like hydrocarbons, organic compunds, vitamins etc. are studied in organic chemistry. Carbon has four electrons in it’s outer shells making it’s valency 4. These four electrons enable carbon to form covalent bonds with other elements. This has led to the wide usage of carbon-based compounds.
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic Compounds containing C, H, and O
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Environmental Chemistry
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Dispersion & Probability
- Coordinate Geometry
- Calculus: The process of calculus has two halves. The first half is known as differential calculus, which is about examining individual infinitesimals and what happens within that infinitely small piece. The second half is called integral calculus that deals with adding an infinite number of infinitesimals together. Integrals and derivatives are the opposites of each other, and that is basically what is referred to as the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.Differential Calculus: It is the study of the rates at which quantities changeIntegral Calculus: It is about the accumulation of quantities and areas within the curves.
- De Moivre’s Theorem
- Quadratic Expressions
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Partial fractions
- Trigonometric Ratios and Functions
- Trigonometric Equations
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Properties of Triangles
- Product of Vectors and their geometrical interpretations
- 3D geometry
- Measures of dispersion
- Classical definition of probability
- Probability Distributions
- Transformation of Axes
- Conic Sections
- Limits and Continuity: Limit is estimating the value of a given function at a particular point. Theoretically, this means finding the value of function f(x) as it approachesa particular point (say x=a) from either sides (left or right on the coordinate axis). A function is said to be continuous at all points in its domain if it does not break anywhere in its graph. Mathematically, if
- its value exists at all the points
- at every point in its domain, the limit of the function exists
- Most importantly,
- Applications of Derivatives
- Definite Integrals
- Differential equations
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling
AP EAMCET 2019 counselling is the process through which the candidates will be allotted seats in colleges of their choice based upon their rank in AP EAMCET 2019 exam. The AP EAMCET 2019 counselling process begins on 8 June 2019. The AP EAMCET 2019 counselling process is part online and part offline. Visit the official AP EAMCET 2019 counselling website here.
The AP EAMCET 2019 counselling process will proceed as follows:
|Document Verification & Certificate||June 2019|
|Web Option Entry (For College Selection)||June 2019|
|Change in Options||June 2019|
|Phase 1 of Seat Allotment||June 2019|
|Reporting to the college||June 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Fees
The AP EAMCET 2019 counselling fees to be paid by the candidates are as follows:
- OC/BC Category : Rs. 1000.
- SC/ST Category : Rs. 500.
List Of Documents
The list of documents which will be verified during the AP EAMCET 2019 counselling process are:
- AP EAMCET Rank Card
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
- Intermediate or Equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (if belong to any reserved category)
- PH, NCC, CAP, Sports Certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate of either of parents
Colleges that accept AP EAMCET scores
The list of some of the participating colleges under AP EAMCET are:
- Engineering colleges :
- JNTU College of Engineering
- University College of Engineering Osmania University
- AU College of Engineering
- Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- University College of Technology
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering
- JNTUH College of Engineering
- Medical Colleges :
- Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad
- Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- Andhra Medical College, Vishakapatnam
- Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal
- Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool
- Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada
- Guntur Medical College, Guntur
- Apollo Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Sri Venkateshwara Medical College, Tirupati
- Rajiv Gandhi Inst Of Medical Sciences, Adilabad
- Agriculture :
- Sri Vatsavi Krishnam Raju College of Engineering & Technology
- Avanthi Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Aditya Engineering College
- Nova College of Engineering & Technology
- ABR College of Engineering & Technology
- Vikas Group of Institutions
- Pydah College of Engineering
- Kakinada Institute of Technology & Science
- AM Reddy Memorial College of Engineering & Technology
- Vikas College of Engineering & Technology
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Process
The candidate must verify their documents first. The documents must be verified at the verification centres whose locations will be notified on the website. Then they will be eligible for seat allotment. Next the candidate must register himself for the online AP EAMCET 2017 counselling process. The registration is done on the counselling website. After the registration is done, the candidate can fill his options. For filling the options the candidate must select the course he/she wants in a particular college. The candidate can select multiple courses across different colleges. He/she must also arrange the selected courses along with the colleges in the order of preference. After filling up his choices the candidate must lock them without fail. If the candidate doesn’t lock his choices then his/her list would be considered as void. An option to change the options will also be provided to the candidates.
The candidate needs to login into the counselling portal with the necessary credentials. Then the institute list will be provided. They must select the institutes of their choice from that list. The candidate can select as many institutes as possible. Once the choices are freezed the candidate cannot alter his/her choice list.
Allotment of seats
In the first round of allotment the candidate will be allotted the seat from their preference list based upon their merit, sex, local area, special reservation etc. Up-gradation of the choice is possible in further allotment rounds. The candidate can choose to go the further allotment rounds if he/she is not satisfied with their current allotted college. Once the candidate is happy with his/her seat, he/she must report to their respective institution to complete the process of admission. After the payment of the fees the admission process is completed. The payment of the fees is done at the end after the completion of the rounds of seat allotment. The fees must be payed using the challan of the Andhra Pradesh Bank or Indian Bank.
AP EAMCET 2019 Seat Allotment Procedure
|1||Last date for fee payment of round 1 seat allocation||7/6/2019|
|2||Document Verification (round 1)||8/6/2019-17/6/2019|
|3||Slot for option entry||11/6/2019-20/6/2019|
|4||Editing submitted options||20/6/2019-22/6/2019|
|5||Seat allotment (round 1)||24/6/2019|
|6||Last date for fee payment of round 2 seat allocation||19/7/2019|
|7||Document Verification (round 2)||20/7/2019-22/7/2019|
|8||Seat allotment (round 2)||24/7/2019|
|10||Spot round registrations||6/8/2019|
Download Seat Allotment Letter Here
- Click on the given link.
- You are required to login through candidate’s login displayed at the top on the menu bar.
- Enter the following details:-Login ID-AP EAMCET Hall Ticket No-Date of birth and password.
- This will display a link from where you will be able to download AP EAMCET 2019 seat allotment letter.
- This can also be used to download provisional letter.
AP EAMCET 2019- Procedure of Seat Allotment
The processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
The seats have been allotted by the admission committee based on the candidates’ rank secured in the AP EAMCET held from 24th April to 27Th april. Qualifying score for AP EAMCET 2017 is 25% of the maximum marks that is considered for ranking. Candidate ranks are decided based on their normalised scores. To be more specific, 75% of EAMCET normalized marks and 25% of Intermediate Marks in group subjects to prepare the candidate rank. Here is the procedure followed for score normalisation.
- SMS :(Average + Standard Deviation) of the session in which the candidate belongs to
- GMS : (Average + Standard Deviation) of all the candidates across all sessions together
- TopAverageSession : Average marks of the top 0.1% of the candidates in the session in which the
candidate belongs to
- TopAverageGlobal : Average marks of the top 0.1% of all the candidates across all sessions
The seat allotment procedure happens online. We have seen how to download the seat allotment letter and the provisional letter above. After the seat allotment, in case the candidate wants to accept the seat, he/she must pay the specified admission fee through the challan. This will be available for downloading on the official website.This challan should be used to pay tuition fees in any bank and must be submitted in the college while joining.
Those students who had not been allotted any seat can wait for the second round of counselling. They will be participating in counselling along with other newly registered applicants.