EAMCET, or the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered by Universities/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Many other colleges offering graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D, B.E, B. Tech, etc. require qualification in this exam.
AP EAMCET hall ticket 2019 is available from 16th April 2019. Find out how to download the admit card here.
Dates for AP EAMCET hall ticket download 2019 announced!
The Admit Card for EAMCET 2019 will be made available for download by JNTU Kakinada by the third week of April 2019. It is necessary that the candidates appearing for the examination download their valid admit card during the specified period.
Candidates on download should verify their filled information on the admit card. The information that was filled by the candidate during the application process is printed on the admit card. In the case of any discrepancies, contact the authorities at APSCHE or TSCHE.
Applicants are required to bring the AP EAMCET hall ticket download 2019 along with the filled in online application form with duly affixed recent colour photograph attested by a Gazetted officer or the Principal of the college the candidate is appearing for the qualifying examination from.
The candidate will be allowed to sit for the examination only with a valid admit card. Candidates will have to download the admit card by using the EAMCET 2019 Registration Number, Qualifying Exam – Class 12 Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth during the dates given for the download.
Important Dates Related to AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Download 2019
|S.No||Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Release of AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket||Third week of April 2019|
|2||Last Date to Download Hall Ticket||Fourth week of April 2019|
|3||AP EAMCET 2019 Examination||Fourth week of April 2019|
|4||Preliminary Answer Key of AP EAMCET 2019||Fourth week of April 2019|
|5||Declaration of AP EAMCET 2019 Result||First week of May 2019|
Key Highlights of AP EAMCET Admit Card
|AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 will be available from||April 2019|
|Issuing body||APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education)|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet|
|Details on AP EAMCET Hall Ticket||Candidates name, Application number, Test center, Test date & time, Course|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||Copy of Application Form, Caste Certificate and a photo ID|
|In case of discrepancy||[email protected]|
Importance of the AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019
The first crucial step of downloading the admit card is going through the application form status. This need to be done by the candidates once the announcement of the availability of the admit card of the exam is done. The admit card is a very important document for all the candidates in the examination hall. The authorities do not allow any student to sit for the examination if they don’t possess a valid admit card.
How to Download the AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket?
Here’s the step-by-step guide to downloading the AP EAMCET hall ticket 2019 :
- Log on to the official portal of AP EAMCET hall ticket download 2019 here.
- Click on ‘Download Hall Ticket’.
- Enter your registration number, hall ticket number of the qualifying exam and DOB in the given spaces.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You will now see the admit card on the screen.
- Cross-check all the details of examination venue, time of examination, date and other crucial information.
- Download the admit card and take at least two printouts of it for further use.
Once the AP EAMCET hall ticket download 2019 has been downloaded, students need to go through it thoroughly to check if there are any printing mistakes. If there are any kind of mistakes regarding the name, date of birth or other columns, candidates should get in touch with the AP EAMCET hall ticket download 2019 helpline numbers to for making the necessary corrections. On the AP EAMCET hall ticket, date and timings of the examination along with the examination centre will be printed. Even the name, registration number, father’s name, date of birth, scanned photograph and signature will appear on admit card. So, it is important to clearly check all the details once after downloading.
Details of the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
- Name of the University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE Category: AP EAMCET Hall tickets
- Name of the Exam: AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2019
- Official Website AP EAMCET hall ticket download 2019: http://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
Steps to Retrieve the AP EAMCET Password
It is crucial to keep the AP EAMCET Registration Number and Password securely till the time all the processes are done. There could also be a possibility of losing or misplacing your Password or Registration Number. Just go through the steps given below that will help to retrieve your AP EAMCET password.
Step 1: Log on to the official website link: sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
Step 2: Now, click under the header “Application” and then go to “Forgot Registration No.”
Step 3: The moment you click on the sub-link ‘Forgot Registration Number’, you will be directed to the link- www.apeamcet.org/Content/ForgotRegistrationNew.aspx.
Step 4: You then have to fill in your Transaction ID of the payment and your last qualifying examination hall ticket number. All you need to do then is enter you SSC examination hall ticket number.
Step 5: Once you have completed the form, your Registration number will show up. Ensure that you note it down and save it for future processes.
Problem in Downloading AP EAMCET Admit Card
If you are not able to download the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019, keep in mind that it could be because of the following reasons. So, you can accordingly ensure these things are correct before you begin to download the Admit Card.
- The application form is incomplete
- Low internet speed
- Incorrect credentials entered
Discrepancy in AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
- Ensure that you read all the details mentioned on the admit card to ascertain that none of the information is incorrect.
- If there’s any discrepancy, the conducting body would not be held responsible.
- The candidature can get canceled, if it is found that the admit card has incorrect information.
- If you have any queries/ questions, you can contact APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) at 0884-2340535 (O), 0884-2356255 (O) or 18004256755 (Toll-Free). You can also send an email to them on [email protected]
What will AP EAMCET 2019 hall ticket/Admit Card carry?
The Hall Ticket of AP EAMCET 2019 will include the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Local Status
- Hall ticket number
- Test date and time
- Address of the test centre
- Important instructions for the candidate
Documents/Things to Carry Along for AP EAMCET 2019 Examination
- AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- A good Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
- Attested copy of caste certificate (in case of SC / ST category candidates only)
- Filled in online application form with duly affixed recent colour photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where a candidate has studied the qualifying examination.
Important: All the registered applicants of AP EAMCET 2019 who have successfully cleared 10+2 through CBSE/ TSOS/ APOSS/ RGUKT INTERMEDIATE VOCATIONAL/ DIPLAMO/ BRIDGE COURSE/ OTHERS would need to download the Declaration Form (FORM-D) online. Also, once the downloading is complete, they would have to fill the Declaration Form and attach the attested copy of Marks Memos with the Form. Then, they need to send all these documents through mail at [email protected] or Register after or before the last week of April 2019 tentatively. Note that this is a mandatory step. The exam conducting authority would also be providing the facility of checking/locating AP EAMCET 2018 exam centres.
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
It is important for candidates to be aware of the syllabus prescribed for the examination. Here are the subject-wise details:
|Chemistry||General principles of metallurgy, p-Block elements:Group-15 elements, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, Stoichiometry, p-Block elements group-14 (Carbon family), Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Organic Chemistry– Some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons, Thermodynamics, Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases, States of matter: Gases and Liquids, Hydrogen and its compounds, Atomic structure, The s-Block elements (alkaline earth metals and Alkali), Solid state, Solutions, Electro chemistry and chemical kinetics (Electro chemistry), p-Block elements group- 13 (Boron Family), Surface Chemistry, Polymers, Biomolecules, Environmental Chemistry, d and f Block elements and coordinate compounds, Chemistry in everyday life, Haloalkenes and haloarenes, Organic compounds: containing nitrogen, Organic compounds containing C,H and O.|
|Physics||Units and measurement, Physical world, Motion in a straight line, Work, energy & power, Laws of motion, Motion in a plane, Oscillations, Systems of particles and rotational motion, Mechanical properties of solids, Thermal properties of matter, Gravitation, Mechanical properties of fluids, Kinetic theory, Thermodynamics, Electromagnetic induction, Waves, Ray optics and optical instructions, Wave optics, Electrostatic potential and capacitance, Electric charges and fields, Current electricity, Magnetism and matter, Moving charges and magnetism, Alternating current, atoms, Nuclei. Semiconductor electronics materials, Dual nature of radiation and matter, devices and simple circuits, Electromagnetic waves, Communication systems.|
|Mathematics||Trigonometry, Vector, Probability, Algebra, Coordinate geometry, Algebra, Calculus, Measures of Dispersion|
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
All the students of AP EAMCET 2019 should understand the format of the exam as it will help them figure out the level of difficulty of the question paper and chart out a proper plan for the Common Entrance Test. The information about AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern is as follows:
Mode of Examination: The Common Entrance Test is scheduled to be conducted in the offline mode, which is basically a pen and paper based examination.
Medium of Language: The question paper will have questions in ‘English’ and ‘Telugu’.
Type of Questions: The paper will include objective type multiple choice questions. Every question will have four options out of which only one response will be correct.
Total Number of Sections: The question paper will have questions from the following three sections:
Distribution of Questions: The paper will include 160 questions, which will be divided among the three sections. The distribution of marks in each section is mentioned below:
- Mathematics: 80
- Physics: 40
- Chemistry: 40
Total Marks: The paper has a maximum 160 marks.
Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, students will get 1 mark. Note that there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Duration: The whole paper will be of a total duration of 3 hours.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Centers for Engineering and Agriculture
JNTU Kakinada has announced the official exam centers for AP EAMCET 2019. Students need to choose the centers carefully. The following table includes District names with the regional centers where the exam will be conducted. Make sure you reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the EAMCET 2019 AP commences.
|AP EAMCET District Name||AP EAMCET Regional Centers|
|SRI POTTI SRI RAMULU NELLORE||Gudur||Kavali||Nellore|
AP EAMCET Helpline Centers
|S.No||Help Line Center||S.No||Help Line Center|
|1||Anantapuramu, Anantapuramu District||17||Kurnool, Kurnool District|
|2||Hindupur, Anantapuramu District||18||Nandyal, Kurnool District|
|3||Kalyandurg. Anantapuramu District||19||Srisailam, Kurnool District|
|4||Chittor, Chittor District||20||Nellore, Nellore District|
|5||Tirupati, Chittor District||21||Gudur, Kurnool District|
|6||Madanapally, Chittor District||22||Ongole, Prakasam District|
|7||Kakinada, East Godavari District||23||Kandukur, Prakasam District|
|8||Rajamahendravaramu, East Godavari District||24||Srikakulam, Srikakulam District|
|9||Guntur, Guntur District||25||Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam District|
|10||Narsaraopet, Guntur District||26||Narsipatnam, Visakhapatnam District|
|11||Kadapa, Kadapa District||27||Bheemunipatnam, Visakhapatnam District|
|12||Proddatur, Kadapa District||28||Vizianagaram, Vizianagaram District|
|13||Rajampet, Kadapa District||29||Eluru, West Godavari District|
|14||Vijayawada, Krishna District||30||Tanuku, West Godavari District|
|15||Gannavaram, Krishna District||31||Bhimavaram, West Godavari District|
|16||Machilipatnam, Krishan District|
Important Instructions for AP EAMCET 2019 Entrance Exam
- The Hall ticket needs to be shown at the Entrance of the Test Centre and also in the Examination Hall. If a student fails to do so, then he/she will not be allowed to write the test.
- Students will be allowed to appear for the examination only after their credentials are confirmed by the centre officials.
- Note that you will be permitted into the Examination Hall from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM for FN Session and 01:30 PM to 02:30 PM for AN Session for taking the biometric information.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after the test starts (i.e.10:00 AM for FN Session and 02:30 PM for AN Session). They also cannot leave the hall untill the end of the examination (i.e.01:00 PM for FN Session and 05:30 PM for AN Session). Even if you are late by one minute, you will not be allowed.
- If you have to face any sudden hardware or software problems with the computer system, immediately inform the Invigilators so that the problem can be solved immediately. If the problem is not fixed within a sensible time, you will get another system.
- The check-in process into the exam hall will include capturing biometric information (that is your photo and left-hand thumb impression). This is primarily a security feature that helps AP EAMCET 2019 authorities to crosscheck your identity and see if there’s any impersonation. So, it is recommended not to apply mehendi, ink, etc. on your hands.
- Note that students cannot bring Calculators, Pagers, Mathematical/ Log Tables, Cell Phones, Large Spectacles, Watches (all types) or any other Electronic Gadgets. They also cannot get loose sheets of paper into the examination hall as they are strictly prohibited.
- Blank papers are provided to all students for rough work in the examination hall. Students cannot leave the examination center without submitting the rough sheet to the invigilator in the classroom after the end of the examination.
- Students will get all the exam information from the website only, so no personal communication will be sent in any regard.
- You need to complete the filled-in Online Application Form by pasting a photograph that is duly attested by a Gazetted officer / Principal of the college where you have studied. Then, you have to hand it over to invigilator after signing in his/her presence. Otherwise, the candidate’s result can be withheld.
- The institution does not take the responsibility of the security facility of valuable devices or personal belongings that are kept outside the examination hall by students.
Do’s at the Exam Center
- It’s important to keep your ID card on the desk as it will be checked by the invigilator.
- You need to add your personal details on the question paper like your name and candidate number.
- Wait till your invigilator asks you to open up the question paper.
- Carry your Photo ID proof for your verification.
- Maintain the same signature on both the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card of AP EAMCET 2019.
Don’ts at the Exam Center
- Candidates cannot communicate with other students during the exam.
- Be patient and cooperate with the invigilator at the time of verification.
- Check your pockets, in case it has any piece of paper that can put you in trouble.
- Do not carry any log tables with you.
- Candidates will not be given any other OMR sheets under any condition. So, they need to handle the OMR sheet carefully, check all the particulars and inform the invigilator immediately in case of any discrepancy.
This article is written according to last year’s information. Updates will be available here as soon as it is released.
Check out details about TS EAMCET ADMIT CARD.