AP EAMCET Mock Test
The AP EAMCET 2018 examination is scheduled to be held from 22nd April to 25th April 2018 (for the Engineering stream) and 24th April to 25th April 2018 (for both the Engineering and Agricultural streams). All the AP EAMCET 2018 aspirants must attempt to solve the AP EAMCET 2018 Mock Test provided by JNTU Kakinada to improve their chances of success at the examination. On this page, you can find all the relevant information pertaining to the AP EAMCET 2018 Mock Test to help you improve your score in the examination.
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018
The AP EAMCET 2018 examination will be of 3 hours duration and will have 160 questions to be answered. The AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018 is designed in a similar fashion as the actual exam paper so as to give the candidates a feel of the actual exam conditions. The AP EAMCET 2018 Mock Test also gives candidates 3 hours to answer 160 questions. Furthermore, to manage time effectively, a countdown timer is also provided which starts as soon as you start the mock test.
Advantages of taking the AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018
Firstly, let’s take a look at why you should take the AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018. For your benefit, we’ve listed the reasons why taking the AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018 will improve your chances of success in the examination.
- Taking the AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018 will make you familiar with the AP EAMCET 2018 online exam and make you understand the structure of the question paper, the types of questions, marking scheme, etc.
- You will be able to assess and analyze your level of exam preparation and then work accordingly on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Since, the AP EAMCET mock test is time-bound, attempting the mock Test will help you assess which sections of the examination takes more time and in which sections you are able to save time. This knowledge will help you manage time effectively in the AP EAMCET 2018 examination.
- The AP EAMCET mock test 2018 will provide you a prior experience of taking the exam in the online mode and this will help you in avoiding wastage of time in the actual exam.
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018- Important Points
- The AP EAMCET mock test 2018 is released only in English and it has not been made available in any other language.
- The mock test contains questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The candidates need to complete the AP EAMCET mock test 2018 in the stipulated time of 3 hours.
- The pattern of the AP EAMCET mock test 2018 will follow the exam pattern of the actual AP EAMCET 2018 examination.
- The candidates are advised to carefully read and follow all the instructions before attempting the mock test.
- A countdown timer is provided at the top right-hand corner of the computer screen to help candidates manage their time and remind them of the time taken and the time left for completing the test.
- Once the 3 hours allotted for the AP EAMCET mock test 2018 are over, the test will end automatically. Hence, there is no need to end, close or submit the exam.
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018- Question Palette
The status of the questions in the AP EAMCET mock test 2018 is signified by a question palette, which is displayed on the right-hand side of the computer screen. Each colour in the palette represents the status of the questions with different numbers and symbols. Please refer to the table below for examples of the colours and the corresponding status they represent.
|Colour Palette in AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018||Status of the Question|
|White||The candidate has not visited the question yet.|
|Orange||The candidate has not answered the question.|
|Violet||The candidate has not answered the question but has marked it for review.|
|Green||The candidate has answered the question.|
|Violet with a Green Tick||The candidate has answered the question but has marked it for review.|
For further clarity refer to the coloured symbols below and the corresponding ‘status of the question’:
The candidate has not visited the question yet.
The candidate has not answered the question.
The candidate has answered the question.
The candidate has not answered the question but has marked it for review.
The candidate has answered the question but has marked it for review.
How to Attempt the AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018?
The step-by-step procedure to attempt the AP EAMCET mock test 2018 is given below:
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ tab.
- Read all the instructions carefully on the instructions page.
- Click on the ‘Next’ tab in the right-hand bottom corner of the page.
- Again, read all the examination related instructions carefully.
- Now, choose your default language from the drop-down menu.
- You have to click on the tick mark declaring that you’re ready to take the mock test.
- Click on ‘I’m ready to begin’ tab.
- The first question of the mock test will appear on your computer screen.
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018- How to answer the questions?
- In a particular section, to answer a question, you have to click on the bubble next to your choice of answer.
- You have to click on the ‘Save and Next’ tab after attempting a question. This will take you to the next question in the mock test.
- You also have an option of marking an answer for review by clicking on the ‘mark answer for review and next’ tab. This means that you have selected an answer option and have saved it to go to the next question. In the ‘marking for review’ option, if an answer is selected for a question that is ‘Marked for Review’, then that answer will be considered in the evaluation even if it is not marked as ‘Save & Next’, at the time of final submission.
- To go to a particular question, you can directly click on the question number given in the question palette.
- If you want to change what you have selected or marked as an answer option and want to mark another answer option for that particular question then you can click on ‘Clear Responses’. You can also remove the selected answer by clicking on the option one more time.
- You can easily navigate through the sections by using the top bar of the screen. The questions in a section can be viewed by selecting the section name. The sections can be changed anytime during the test according to your convenience.
The AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018 Paper Pattern
The AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018 will have questions from three sections namely, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The paper pattern will be identical to the AP EAMCET 2018 exam pattern. You can refer to the table below to understand the AP EAMCET Mock Test paper pattern:
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018 Paper Pattern
|AP EAMCET Mock Test Mode of the Examination||Computer-Based Test|
|The Medium of the Test||English and Telugu|
|Type of Questions Asked||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Total No. of Questions||Mathematics: 80
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer.
No negative marking.
|Test Duration||3 hours|
About AP EAMCET 2018
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) is a state-level competitive examination. AP EAMCET examination is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada in the online mode. This popular examination is your gateway to Engineering and Medical programs in various colleges and universities within Andhra Pradesh. Every year, nearly 3 lakh students appear for the AP EAMCET. This year, around 17 Government Colleges and 305 Private Colleges will grant admissions on the basis of the AP EAMCET 2018 examination. More than 1.5 lakh seats will be available through AP EAMCET 2018.
Toppr wishes you all the best!