Candidates who were preparing for the entrance examination were able to attempt AP EAMCET 2018 Mock Test. The admission authorities of JNTU, Kakinada provided AP EAMCET mock test for all interested candidates. The mock test of AP EAMCET 2018 was accessible to everyone and does not require any credentials. The AP EAMCET 2018 mock test was designed to be similar to the real entrance examination. The total duration of AP EAMCET mock test 2018 was 3 hours and a total of 160 questions were present. For time management purposes, a countdown timer was also started as soon as the mock test begins. It is important for all candidates to solve the mock test of AP EAMCET 2018 for preparation purposes. Along with the AP EAMCET 2018 mock test, the candidates are also advised to check the exam pattern and syllabus. The entrance examination of AP EAMCET has to be qualified by the candidates for admissions. For more information about AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018 check the full article.
Important Instructions related to AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018
- Candidates, aspiring for AP EAMCET 2018 must take the mock test to increase your chances to crack the exam.
- Before taking the mock test, the candidates must carefully read the instructions and follow them seriously.
- The candidates were allotted 180 minutes or 3 hours to attempt a total of 160 questions.
- There is a clock set at the server. At the top of the computer screen (right top corner), there is a countdown timer, which keeps on reminding you of the time taken and time left for completing the test.
- When the allotted time for the test gets over, it ends the exam by default. This means that there is no need to end, close or submit the exam.
AP EAMCET 2018 Mock Test Question Palette
At the right side of the computer screen, there is a window that represents the status of each of the questions with different numbers and symbols. Which can be checked from the table below.
AP EAMCET Mock Test Question Palette
|S.No||Colour of the Button||Status of the Button Pressed|
|1||White||You have not visited the question yet.|
|2||Orange||You have not answered the question.|
|3||Green||You have answered the question.|
|4||Violet||You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review.|
|5||Violet with a Green Tick||You have answered the question but marked it for review.|
Steps to Attempt AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018?
- Click on “Sign In” button
- This will take you to the instructions page
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Click on Next button at the right bottom of the page
- Go through all the exam specific instructions carefully
- Choose your default language from the drop-down at the bottom of the page
- Click on or tick mark the declaration which signifies that you are ready to take the test now.
- Click on “I am ready to begin” button
- Now you will have the first question in front of you
Answering the questions
- Candidates have the option to “Mark for Review and Next”. This means the candidate has selected an answer option and has saved it to go to the next question. In marking for review option, if an answer is selected for a question that is ‘Marked for Review’, that answer will be considered in the evaluation even if it is not marked as ‘Save & Next’, at the time of final submission.
- “Clear Responses” option means when a candidate wants to remove what he/she has selected or marked as answer option and wants to mark another answer option for that particular question. The selected answer can also be removed by clicking on the option one more time.
- Save and Next option means the candidate wants to take the next question for test after marking the current one.
- The candidates will also be able to navigate through sections through the top bar of the screen. The questions in a section can be viewed by selecting the section name. Shuffling of the section can be done anytime during the test as per the convenience of the candidate.
Check out our article on tips and tricks to clear AP EAMCET here.