Every year, lakhs of science student come out of school. One of the most sought out carrier field they see after that is engineering. It has become one of the most demanded course nowadays. Various entrance exams are thus conducted to find the eligible students on national and state level. This article is on AP EAMCET RANK PREDICTOR.
Apart from JEE Main which is a national level exam, there are various other separate entrance exams for admission to undergraduate programmers offered by various state universities and their respective affiliated institutes. Students also appear for these exams to keep their options open in order to get the best in the tuff competitive environment growing rapidly. These state universities and private colleges have their different eligibilities, the procedure for the exam and the selection criteria. It is vital that candidates keep track of the relevant dates for the exams.
AP EAMCET :
AP EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test. It is organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education). It is organized for providing admissions in undergraduate engineering, pharmacy, and agricultural courses. It is conducted in an online mode mostly in the last week of April, this year it is being conducted on April 22 to 25, 2018 for admission into around 1,53, 150 UG engineering seats in 17 government and 305 private engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Courses offered after a student clears the exam are Bio-Tech, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering) and for 50% seats in B. Pharmacy, B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FST)) and B.Sc (Commercial Agriculture & Business Management (CA & BM).
Eligibility Criteria and Necessary Requirements:
The exam organizers have set the eligibility criteria different from that of JEE Main.
- Firstly, they should belong to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- They must have completed their Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern). The compulsory subjects in 12th to be eligible to sit for the exam include Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- The student should obtain at least 45% of marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken during their two years.
- If the candidate wants to apply for Engineering and Pharmacy courses, he/she should have completed 16 years of age, as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit to it.
- If they are applying for B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FST) and B.Sc. (CA & BM), he/she should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on December 31 of the year of admissions.
- If the course they wish to pursue are one amongst B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc. and 50% B.Tech. (FST) / B.Sc. (CA & BM) Courses, then they should have appeared for the Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or any examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
Paper Pattern and Exam Centers:
The exam is tentatively conducted in exam centers – Nirmal and Bhuvanagiri. The syllabus for the exam includes physics, chemistry, and math of 11th and 12th standard. There will be 160 questions in all out of which 80 will be in math, 40 in physics and 40 in chemistry. Being a multiple choice questions paper, the candidate is required to choose one out of the four options given. Students appear for the mock test as well to get a better idea and make themselves comfortable with the question paper pattern.
Result day is the most important day after every exam for students as they wait for the fruits of their hard work and discipline. To get admission into their preferred colleges and streams, the candidates have to fulfill the minimum cutoff and get the rank below the cutoff ranks of the specific colleges and course.
AP EAMCET Rank Predictor 2018:
This EAMCET Rank predictor helps aspirants get an idea of the evaluation grounds and their estimated ranks they should accept well before the declaration of results. Students can then also decide their future steps and action in case they smell they have not so good chances of selection .They then can sit for other exams as well and if they have satisfactory results predicted they can start working on further procedures mainly counseling.The result is announced by combining 25% score of 10+2 and 75% of the AP EAMCET marks. The inter group marks are calculated on the basis of
MPC (Math 1A+1B+2A+2B + Physics I year+ II year + Chemistry I year + II year)
BIPC (All Subjects I year and II year totals – Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry)
- The AP EAMCET rank predictor comes in functionality after the exam is over.
- It does not guarantee the exact results but predicts the most closed ones using advanced algorithms and large data sets.
- The candidate is required to fill the correct details of him/her. Each time the user submits his information the result gets displayed according to his/ her score.
- A proper tool is used to give the aspirants the most accurate result.
- It is calculated as:
[(Intermediate Weightage / Inter Total Marks) x Inter Group Marks] + [(AP EAMCET weightage / AP EAMCET total Marks) x Marks Scored in AP EAMCET)].
- It is also based on AP EAMCET previous years Score and Intermediate marks weightage.
- Ranks based on the reservation are calculated separately for OC, SC, ST, BC and other caste categories using this predictor along with previous year EAMCET ranks and marks.
- Candidates can cross check the marks and score by calculating their marks manually using the marking scheme/ answer key given by AP EAMCET.
After getting an idea of their result, he/she can target colleges that have a cutoff that is in similar range or nearby their scores.
Steps for using AP EAMCET Rank Predictor:
These are the step by step procedure on how to use the AP EAMCET rank predictor and know the result:
- Log in or register on the website if it says to do so. One can access the platform using his/her Google and Facebook account as well.
- On the rank predictor page then which comes into functionality only after the conclusion of the exam every year.
After logging in, one has to enter the following details:
- TS EAMCET Registration Number.
- Expected marks.
- PCM /BiPC percentage in Class XII.
- Then, click on “Get Your Rank” button.
- The AP EAMCET rank predictor will predict a probable rank.
This was all about AP EAMCET Rank Predictor. Prepare well for the exam. All the best!