Guidelines to fill up the Online Application Form
To fill the application form for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) for the academic session 2018-2019
Applicants are required to keep the following things ready before applying:
1. An E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission
the process is over and subsequently if admitted.
2. One Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the
online application; Admit card etc till the admission process is over and subsequently if
3. Facility with internet connectivity. 4. A recent scanned passport sized colour photograph (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. File size of a scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
4. Your scanned signature using Blue/Black pen on a white sheet (for scanning and uploading in
“jpeg” format only. File size of a scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
5. Access to an online payment facility/service such as
- Net Banking
- Credit card
- ATM-cum-Debit card
Or apply for offline payment through the bank.
Important Notes for all applicants:
1. A printout of the submitted complete Application form is to be retained with the candidate,
which is to be submitted at the time of Counselling if selected.
2. Original certificates issued by the competent authority supporting your details will be asked from you ONLY at the time of Counselling. If data provided in the online application is not supported by appropriate documents then your application/claim for admission shall be summarily rejected. Steps to be followed for filling the online application:
The entire process of filling online Application form can be completed in below mentioned 7 steps.
The steps are:
1. Register yourself for the online application process at the Bihar Combined Entrance
Competitive Examination Board (BCECE).
2. Activate your online Application with the Email ID and Your Activation Code; send it to
your submitted Email ID / Mobile No. in the registration process.
3. The applicant is required to fill his “Personal information” after login. The application form
will appear on the screen. The applicant is required to fill up the details in the application form.
4. In the next step, the applicant is required to upload scanned image file of his/her Photograph
and Signature one by one.
5. In the next step, the applicant is required to fill the Educational Information.
6. Once all the details are filled in, the candidate is required to Review the details entered and Confirm. No edit will be allowed once the application is confirmed.
7. Payment of fee’s through online/offline.
How to Download BCECE Admit Card
The admit card for BCECE was released recently. Download it ASAP and keep it safe.
Candidates can check the admit card by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website link.
- You will be redirected to the BCECE Admit Card.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Admit card will appear.
- Click on the print button and take the printout of your admit card.
- Keep the admit card safe for your benefit.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph (Less than 100KB)
Scanned / Soft copy of signature (Less than 100KB)
Aadhar Card (if available)
Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card if available
BCECE Important Dates
|1.||Online Registration Starting Date||29.04.2019|
|2.||Online Registration Closing Date||20.05.2019 (11:59 PM)|
|3.||Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of the Registered candidate (Up to Banking hour)||21.05.2019 (Up to Banking hour)|
|4.||Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card /Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate||22.05.2019 (11:59 PM)|
|5.||Online Editing of Application Form||23.05.2019 to 25.05.2019
|6.||Issue of Online Admit Card||13.06.2019|
|7.||Proposed Date of Examination||23.06.2019 & 24.06.2019|
Follow Toppr for more information.