Important dates for 2018 exam:
|1||Start of Online Registrations||March 7, 2018|
|2||End Date for Online Registrations||April 2, 2018 (11.59 pm)|
|3||Final Date for Application Fee payment through challan||April 5, 2018 (up to banking hours)|
|4||Last date to pay the application fee online||April 7, 2018 (11.59 pm)|
|5||Facility for Editing BCECE 2018 Application Form||April 8 (11.59 PM)|
|6||Availability of Admit Card||April 15, 2018|
|7||BCECE 2018 Examination(PCMB group)
|April 29, 2018
April 30, 2018
|8||The announcement of Result||Second week of July 2018|
|9||Commencement of Counselling||Last week of July 2018|
BCECE 2018 Counselling Schedule
The table below consist of counseling dates for all streams. Candidates are requested to check the stream and dates respoectively to report at the centre on the allotted date.
|Event||Date 2018 (Tentative)|
|Counselling for PCM group||3rd week of July|
|Counselling for PCB group||2nd week of September|
|Counselling for PCB+PCB and CBA group||3rd week of September|
|Seat allotment||3rd week of September|
|PM+PCB group counselling||1st week of October|
|CBA group counselling||1st week of October|
BCECE 2018 Counselling Procedure
Successful qualification in the BCECE 2018 would enable students to participate in the counseling procedure. through this, they will be able to take admission in various govt., semi-govt., and privately funded institutions for courses like Engineering/ Technology, Pharmacy, and Medical. Here are a few pointers that candidates need to keep in mind, regarding BCECE Counselling-
- After the results for BCECE are announced, Candidates are required to register for counseling.
- The counsellingwill be done online.
- Candidates are expected to fill in their choices and lock them before the last date.
- The seats will be allotted according to the rank secured in BCECE 2018 exam.
- Candidates will have to pay the counseling fees through bank challan
Following are the steps that have to be carried out.
Step 1 – Online Registration
The candidates need to register for the counseling process by entering the following information:
- BCECE 2018 Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
Failure of the students to register for counseling will lead to no seat allotment.
According to the instructions, a new password needs to be created. The following points need to be taken care of:
- Password should be 8-13 characters long.
- Should contain at least one special character, one upper case, and one lower case letter.After registration, the candidates will have to enter the following details.
- Contact Address
- Mobile Number
- Security Question
Step 2 – Entering the options online
After successful registration, the candidates will have to log into their account by using the roll number and password for logging in. The following options displayed on the screen:
- Registration Details
- Available Choices
- Fill Choices
- Display Filled Choices
- Change Password
- Provisional Allotment Letter
Now, select the preferred choices. DO a thorough research on all the streams, departments and colleges and then make a decision. The selection has to be done on the basis of preference. Do not fill the choices in a hurry. Selecting the right college is crucial for a bright future. Candidates may also take a print out of their choice sheet for further reference.
Step 3 – Provisional Seat Allotment
- provisional seat allotment status of BCECE 2018 will be made available online.
- The allotment will be done based on the following:
- selected choices of the candidates
- Individual merit
- availability of seats.
- The candidates will have to download their provisional allotment letter which will consist of the details regarding the counseling venue.
Step 4 – Verification of Handwriting
- Verification of Handwriting is a crucial part and the next most important step.
- The verification is conducted to ensure the authenticity of the candidates who will be getting admission through BCECE 2018 counseling.
- In order to undergo verification of their handwriting, the candidates will be required to give a sample of their handwriting.
- This sample of handwriting will be compared with the candidate’s handwriting in the OMR answer sheet of the entrance examination.
- The candidates will be qualified for final allotment if they qualify the handwriting verification process.
Step 5 – Final Allotment of BCECE 2018
- The final allotment status will be updated on the website, which the candidates can check after the successful qualification un handwriting procedure.
- The candidates will be able to download their final allotment status which will consist of timings to report at the allotted institutes where the document verification and payment of tuition fees have to be done for confirmation of admission.
Step 6 – Document Verification and Payment of Fees
Finally, the selected candidates will have to report at their alloted institute for verification of documents. The tuition fees also has to be paid by the candidates to confirm their admission. The following original documents along with a set of photocopies has to be brought to the allotted institute for verification:
- Final BCECE 2018 Seat Allotment Letter
- BCECE 2018 Admit Card
- 6 photographs (identical/ matching to the photographs used in BCECE 2018 Admit Card).
- Counselling Call Letter of BCECE 2018
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Provisional Certificate of 10th standard or equivalent examination (as proof of age and identity)
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of I.S.C or equivalent examination (only Admit Card in case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination)
- A certificate mentioning the subjects and clearly stating that result of this examination has not been announced by the Principal of the Institution Concerned. (in case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination)
- Caste Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence (if applicable)
- Annual Income Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence. (if applicable)
- Self attested latest photographs of the candidate.
- Part-A of Application Form properly filled in by the candidate along with photograph pasted on it.
- Domicile Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence.
- Character Certificate to be obtained from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (if applicable)
- Certificate for Serviceman’s Quota (SMQ) mentioning the relationship with the candidate (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that candidate’s parent is an employee of UNO and is posted at present in Bihar. (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that candidate’s parent is a Govt. of India or any PSU employee and is posted in Bihar. (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that candidate’s parent is a Govt. of Bihar employee. (if applicable)
- Refugee Registration Certificate to be obtained from Concerned DM or ADM authorized by DM or Refugee Registration Officer.
- Certificate for candidates who have not studied from Bihar but claim to be a citizen for 10 years or more in respect of their parents from the Principal of the Institution from where they are studying for the qualifying examination indicating the Permanent Address as recorded in the Admission Register of that institute.
- Medical Certificate as specified
See how to check BCECE Results here.
If you need to know how to download admit card, click here.