BITSAT 2018 Application Form:
Birla Institute of Technology & Science conducts BITS Aptitude Test (BITSAT) every year for admissions to UG and PG programs in four of its institutes namely-BITS Pilani Campus, K. K Birla Goa Campus, Hyderabad Campus. Every year the notification is out in the month of December and the entrance examination is usually held in the month of May every year. Getting the application process right is very important and hence here we try to bring to you all that you need to know for a successful completion of BITSAT 2018 Application Form.
The tentative schedule of the important dates is as follows:
|Beginning date for Online Registration||Last week of December|
|Last date to register||13th March (5.00 pm)|
|Correction of application form||15th to 19th March|
|Allotment of Test centres||
21st March 2018
|Exam Slot booking||23rd March to 5th April|
|BITSAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket availability||12th April to 10th May|
|Examination Date||1st May to 18th June|
|Admission Process||Begins from 20th June|
All candidates who have secured a minimum of 75% marks in 10+2 examination of a recognised education board in Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology are eligible to apply. Those who wish to join for the Btech program are expected to have done Mathematics course in their 10+2 level. Students wishing to apply for Bpharm must have cleared Biology in their 10+2 level examination. Those who are to appear for the board examination in March 2018 are also eligible to apply however, candidates who passed their 10+2 level examination in 2016 are not eligible to apply.
BITSAT 2018 Application Form: How to apply
- Look out for the notification for the examination that usually happens in the month of December. The application process starts then.
- Once the official notice for BITSAT 2018 is out, visit the official website and register yourself with a username and password.
- Use these credentials to log in and find the BITSAT 2018 application form. Fill in all the details carefully and cross check them before submitting. Read all the instructions carefully before attempting to fill the details.
- Once the application is duly filled,the candidates are expected to pay the application fees. The fees can be paid through online mode via Credit Card, Net Banking or Debit Card. The e-challan from ICICI bank can also be used for this purpose. The application fee is Rs 2200/- for boys and Rs 1700/- for girls.
- Finally, the print out of the application form along with the payment receipt has to be sent to the following address- Admissions Officer BITS Pilani – 333 031 Rajasthan
BITSAT 2018 Slot Booking
The candidates are expected to book their slots for examinations before April 2018. They are expected to indicate their preference for date and time of examination and book the slots for the same. This is extremely important as the admit card would be granted to the candidates only after this process is completed. The booking would be on first-come first serve basis and hence all aspirants are expected to watch out for the call from third week of March itself.
BITSAT 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of BITSAT 2018 will be issued 15 days prior to the examination date in May 2018. They can be downloaded from the official website of the University. The admit card contains all the important information regarding the examination such as the date, time, venue, enrollment number.