About Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan
Established in the year 1957, the board was a direct result of the implantation of the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act in the same year. It is the sole examination conducting body in the state of Rajasthan. Originally set up in Jaipur, the educational board was later shifted to Ajmer in 1961. The RBSE board exams for both class 10 and 12 were conducted in March. The class 10 exams commenced from March 15 with the English paper and concluded on March 26 with the Science paper. The class 12 exams started on March 8 with English and ended on April 2 with the paper on Sanskrit Literature. According to numbers provided by the board, a total of 826,570 students are registered for class 12 board examinations. In this article, find all you need to know about BSER 10th result 2018.
Steps to check the BSER 10th Result 2018
The BSER 10th Result was announced on June 11, 2018. It was declared on the official website of the Rajasthan Board as well as on the results website of the Rajasthan Board. The following steps can be used to download the Rajasthan Board Class 10th results of 2018.
- Go to the RBSE results website.
- On the homepage, click on the tab ‘Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2018’.
- Now, enter your name and date of birth in the required fields.
- Your Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2018 will be displayed on computer screen.
- Check your score and overall percentage.
- Download your result and take multiple printouts for future references.
Points to remember -Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2018
- The original mark sheet will be issued by the RBSE to your school, which can be used for the application process. The result obtained from the internet is not valid for admissions. It is only for the checking of Rajasthan Board Class 10 Result.
- The online result may be considered for admission provisionally until the verification of original documents.
- In case, if the results are found unsatisfactory, one can opt for re-evaluation and re-checking of your answer sheets by following the prescribed procedure. If there is any change in the final score after re-evaluation, then RBSE would take that into account and will revise your marks in the original mark sheet.
Previous years’ statistics
Following is a breakdown of the RBSE’s class 10 results from 2013-2017. The breakdown gives a clear number of the students who appeared for the exam as opposed to the number that passed. It also shows the number of girls who passed the exams from 2013-2017 as compared to the number of boys. Upon analyzing it was realized that the number of girls who appeared for the exam and passed has been relatively lesser when compared to the boys, throughout the five years.
|Year||Appeared Students||Overall Passing %||Passing % Girls||Passing % Boys|
Here is another detailed breakdown of the RBSE board students performance in the examination for class 10 in 2017. This will further help one understand the performance of the board in terms of the highest percentage recorded, the pass percentage and more.
|Examination Details||Student Details|
|Number of students registered||1081879|
|Number of students appeared||904668|
|Pass Percentage||75.80 %|
|Highest Percentage achieved in RBSE Class 10 board exams||99.17 %|
Check out our article on how can a student decide which stream to choose after class 10th here.