CBSE 10th Compartment Exam Results
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the results of the class 10 compartment exams on Wednesday 17th August. Students can check their result on the official CBSE website. Let’s discuss the steps to check CBSE 10th Compartment exam results.
CBSE 10th compartment exam Results – How to check?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check their results.
- Candidates can visit the results website to check the results.
- Click on the respective links for checking Class 10 Results and Class 12 Results.
- Enter your Roll Number, School Number, and Date of Birth as mentioned on the admit card.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Your CBSE 12th Result 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the results carefully and download a soft copy and take printouts for future reference.
There was a lot of confusion among students earlier as there was no official news regarding the date of declaration of results in spite of all the media rumors of it getting declared on Wednesday. However, the students breathed a sigh of relief when the results were announced on 17th August without any delay. The results of class 12 compartment exams were already announced earlier on 9th August.
Steps to Check the CBSE 10th Supplementary Exam Result 2018
- Firstly open the official website of CBSE: http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/index.html
- Open the Result portal
- Click on the link of CBSE 10th Compartment Result 2018
- Enter your hall ticket number/ roll number.
- Click on submit button
- Check the result carefully
- Keep the results safe and take a print out
CBSE 10th Compartment Exams
CBSE conducts compartment exams (often referred to as improvement exams) for students who failed to clear a subject during the annual board exams held in March. The results of the annual class 10 CBSE examination held in March were declared on June 2, 2017, after a delay that was caused due to Assembly elections and controversy regarding the marks moderation policy. The overall pass percentage dropped by 5% this year compared to the previous year results. This year 90.95% of the students who registered for the exams cleared it and the stats were 96.21% in 2016.
CBSE Class 12th Compartment Result 2018
The few steps involved in order to check the results are listed below. Do follow them to be able to view and download CBSE 12th Compartment Exam Marksheet.
- First, go to the official website: www.cbse.nic.in.
- This is the official website maintained by the board office, results will first be announced here and are authentic.
- You will be able to see an option on the left which says “Recent Announcements”. Click on that.
- Upon clicking, a new window will pop open, consisting a few blanks.
- Fill the required details in a proper manner and submit them for CBSE Class XII Improvement Result.
- CBSE Class 12th Compartment Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Save the results and also take a print out of the same. This will come handy until the board itself provides you with the hard copy.
Why are CBSE 12th Compartment Exams conducted?
- CBSE exams are conducted every year by the board in the month of March.
- As a second chance to the students who have scored below average in the 12th exams, CBSE also conducts improvement and compartment exams after the announcement of results.
The current batch of Class X students will sit for the Board exam on March 5, which will be the first mandatory public exam after eight years. The CBSE had introduced the Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation (CCE) scheme along with optional Board exam. Most of the students took the school-based exam.
According to the notification issued by CBSE chairperson Anita Karwal, the examination committee in its meeting recently decided to give the one-time exemption to the Class 10 students as they will be the first batch after the Board exam made a comeback. This news should bring some relief to the young minds preparing for their upcoming exams.
This rule will also apply for students with subjects under National Skills Qualifications Framework scheme for the five major subjects — two languages, science, mathematics and social science. The provision of replacement of subjects extended to the NSQF students “for the failed subjects (out of the three subjects – science, maths and social science) by the vocational subject (passed by the candidate under NSQF) would continue to apply”. However, for vocational subjects listed in Annexure I, which were notified on March 9, 2017, there will be no exemption from separate pass criteria as the internal assessment of these subjects comprise of 50 marks.
CBSE Class 10 Exam Date Sheet 2018
Here’s the complete CBSE Class 10 Exam Date Sheet 2018:
|DATE||SUB CODE||SUBJECT NAME|
|05-03-201810:30AM – 1:30PM||166||INFO. & COMM. TECH|
|401||DYNAMIC OF RETAIL|
|405||INTR TO FMG|
|406||INTR TO TOURISM|
|407||BEAUTY & WELLN|
|410||FRONT OFFICE OPERA|
|411||BANKING AND INSURA|
|06-03-201810:30AM – 1:30PM||002||HINDI COURSE-A|
|08-03-201810:30AM – 1:30PM||165||FOUNDATION OF I T|
|10-03-201810:30AM – 1:30PM||076||NATIONAL CADET COR|
|254||ELEM BOOK-K & ACCY|
|354||e-PUBLISH & e-OFF|
|12-03-201810:30AM – 1:30PM||101||ENGLISH COMM.|
|184||ENGLISH LNG & LIT.|
|14-03-201810:30AM – 1:30PM||031||CARNATIC MUSIC VOC|
|032||CAR. MUSIC MEL INS|
|16-03-201810:30AM – 1:30PM||086||SCIENCE-THEORY|
|090||SCIENCE WITHOUT PR|
|19-03-201810:30AM – 1:30PM||016||ARABIC|
|413||HEALTH CARE SERVIC|
|20-03-201810:30AM – 1:30PM||003||URDU COURSE-A|
|22-03-201810:30AM – 1:30PM||087||SOCIAL SCIENCE|
|24-03-201810:30AM – 1:30PM||064||HOME SCIENCE|
|28-03-201810:30AM – 1:30PM||041||MATHEMATICS|
|02-04-201810:30AM – 1:30PM||018||FRENCH|
|03-04-201810:30AM – 1:30PM||089||TELUGU – TELANGANA|
|154||ELEM. OF BUSINESS|
|04-04-201810:30AM – 1:30PM||049||PAINTING|
We’ve also put together some tips to help you excel in the Class 12 Board exams. Do read carefully.
Time-Management: Stick to a schedule of studying and include doing, at least, one Class 12 sample paper every day. The breaks must be planned and limited – it should not continue indefinitely.
Be Thorough with the NCERT Textbooks: Ensure that you revise each and every chapter from NCERT. Also, practice all questions from the NCERT book, especially the solved examples. Go through the full syllabus for CBSE class 12th.
Practice writing: To do well in the CBSE Class 10 examination, which involves a fair amount of writing, it‘s imperative that you solve sample papers and not only review them orally. This practice will help in managing time and improve your speed and accuracy.
Be Confident: After giving your 100%, just be focused and confident that any question from within the syllabus can easily be worked upon! Don’t be nervous and stay calm. You will surely clear the examination with flying colors.
Lastly, take enough rest in between studies to avoid a burn-out and stay healthy.
The compartment exams for the remaining students were conducted during July 17 to July 24, 2017. That’s all about the results for now. To stay updated with more such news and developments, keep following Toppr.
Check out our article on CBSE Admit Card.