CBSE Business Studies 2018 Board exam was held today (i.e., March 9, 2018) from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM. We bring you CBSE Class 12 Business Studies 2018 – Paper Review & Analysis.
CBSE Class 12th Business Studies paper did not consist of specific sections. A student can obtain a maximum of 80 marks within an allotted time of 3 hours.
Marking Scheme & Chapter Distribution (Weightage) for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies 2018
|Chapter Name||Weightage in terms of marks (2017)||Weightage in terms of marks (2018)|
|Nature and Significance of Management||5||10|
|Principles of Management||7||6|
Comparison with Last Year’s Paper
- The weightage across all chapters was similar to last year’s paper.
- The questions with case studies of the 2018 paper was on the harder side compared to the 2017 paper.
- The chapter “entrepreneurship development” was not given any weightage in the papers of 2017 and 2018.
- According to our analysis, 55+ out of 80 is easily achievable.
- Overall, the level of the paper was medium
What did students think?
- Some students found the case studies confusing.
- The paper was not lengthy and could be completed by the students in the allotted time.
- The students had mixed reviews on the difficulty level of the paper.