National Law University Odisha, Cuttack released CLAT 2019 Admit card on 13th May 2019. Candidates will get access to the admit card of CLAT 2019 in online mode. Aspirants can download CLAT Admit card 2019 by logging into their registered accounts of CLAT.
Candidates should note that it is very important to carry CLAT 2019 Admit Card at the examination hall as without the presence of the admit card of CLAT 2019, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the Common Law Admission Test under any circumstances.
The Hall Ticket of CLAT 2019 includes all the information related to candidature and examination that a candidate may look for. It should also be noted that the facts and figures in this article of CLAT are as per the official notification released by the CLAT Committee.
Important dates to be kept in mind – The following are the important dates for CLAT admit card and exam. Every aspirant should keep these days in mind and make sure that even one date is not missed and be very careful. Right from the issue of the admit card to the final date of exams and further counselling and admission deadlines are important and a student should be aware of all these dates.
Important dates related to CLAT 2019 Admit Card
|Issue of Admit card||May 13, 2019|
|CLAT 2019||May 26, 2019|
Admit Card/Hall ticket
The Admit Card/Hall ticket can be downloaded by the candidate by logging into his/her account. The exact date on which the hall tickets will be made available will be intimated on the website as given below.
How to download CLAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates applying for CLAT 2019 need to follow the steps mentioned below to download the CLAT 2019 Admit Card –
- Open this link in a new tab of your browser: https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in/
- Enter your registered email id and password.
- Click on the login button
- A new page will open with the admit card of CLAT 2019 on the screen.
- After taking a glance at the CLAT Hall Ticket 2019, check all the details mentioned in it.
- Take a print out of your admit card of CLAT 2019 for future references
CLAT Admit Card 2019 – Exam Centres
Candidates appearing in CLAT 2019 should note that Common Law Admission Test will be conducted in more than sixty cities of India. The exam centre of CLAT 2019 will be announced by the last week of December 2018 along with the notification.
CLAT Admit Card 2019 – Documents to carry
Candidates who will appear in CLAT 2019 need to carry the things mentioned here CLAT 2019 Hall Ticket
Identity proof (Aadhar card/Voter id card/Passsport/Pancard/Driving license)
CLAT 2019 Admit Card – Important Points
- CLAT Admit Card 2019 will be available in online mode.
- Candidates who successfully fill the application form will only be able to access the CLAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Law applicants are advised to check all the details mentioned on the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the CLAT Commitee regarding the same.
CLAT Admission Procedure
The admission to UG and PG programmes in participating universities under CLAT-2019 shall be completed through centralised online counselling conducted by the CLAT Consortium Office.
The basis of allotment of seats shall be ‘merit-cum-preference’, i.e., the CLAT Rank, the order of preference given by the candidate in the CLAT application form and the category/categories selected by the candidate in the online application form and the number of seats and their division/break-up as available in each of the participating NLU. Online counselling shall start after the declaration of CLAT-2019 results.
Other Important Instructions for the CLAT Candidates
- Information regarding the details of intake, reservation policies and the courses offered along with the fee structures of various participating National Law Universities is available in the Information Brochure which can be accessed from the official website of CLAT 2019 and also from the websites of the participating NLUs.
- The candidates are, therefore, advised to thoroughly go through the rules, policies and the fee structure of the participating NLUs before filling in the application form for UG as well as PG courses, and also for the NRI and Foreign National seats.
- Information provided in the e-Brochure regarding the intake, reservation policy, fee, courses offered and the subjects taught at various levels including the areas of specialization, etc., has been specified very briefly. For detailed information regarding the same, the candidates may refer to the information available at the websites of the participating NLUs.
- In the event of unforeseen incidents resulting in the cancellation of a Test city or centre, or insufficient or extra number of candidates opting to appear from a particular Test Centre, the Convenor, CLAT-2019 reserves the right to cancel such a City/Centre and shift the applicant to another City/Centre
- In order to claim the benefit of reservation, the candidate must produce the relevant certificates as prescribed by the Government of India/State Government and as required by the respective NLU at the time of admission, as notified by them.
- The CLAT-2019 application fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- Participating National Law Universities reserve the right to change the total number of seats and break-up of seats as per their policy before the final allotment. The reservation policy is subject to change as decided by the concerned Government from time to time.
- If a candidate has filled-in more than one online application form, the candidate’s last online application form only will be considered. In such cases, the application fee for the previous application forms will not be refunded.
- The allotment of seats and the offer for admission under CLAT-2019 shall be provisional and shall not create any right of admission in favour of a candidate.
- Candidates are advised to visit CLAT-2019 website regularly for updates.