CLAT result is expected to be announced on 2nd week of June on the official website of CLAT. In 2019, around 50,000 students registered for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). In this article, we will give information about CLAT 2019 Result.
Latest: CLAT 2019 Results are out. Follow the instruction below to check results.
CLAT Result 2019 – National Law University Odisha, Cuttack will announce the CLAT 2019 Result by the last week of May 2019. Candidates will get access to the result of CLAT 2019 in online mode through their registered accounts of Common Law Admission Test. CLAT Result 2019 will specify the scores and qualifying status of the test-takers. Along with the qualifying status and scores obtained, CLAT 2019 Result will also mention the candidate’s name, roll number, course opted for, date of examination, name of the university and all other important details a candidate may look for. It should also be noted that no changes will be made once the result of CLAT 2019 has been announced. CLAT Result 2019 will be the final measure to offer admissions into the undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes. For more information on the important dates, how to download the result, important mentions of the result, previous year’s toppers and some important instructions, candidates will be required to read the complete article given below. Check CLAT Answer Key 2019 here.
Aspirants can only check CLAT 2019 result on the law entrance exam’s official website. To view the result for CLAT exam, candidates need to fill their Login Account details such as their registered username and password that was provided by them while filling CLAT 2019 application form.
CLAT results are prepared by NLU authorities. Result for CLAT exam is compiled on the basis of an aspirant’s score in the law entrance exam. CLAT merit lists include state merit list and India merit lists. All these merit lists are prepared separately for aspirants belonging to different categories, like, Unreserved/SC/ST/OBC/Women/SAP for CLAT 2019 exam.
How to check CLAT 2019 Result?
Step 1: Open CLAT 2019 official website
Step 2: Click on the “CLAT 2019 Result” tab.
Step 3: Enter registered email ID and date of birth.
Step 4: Click on ‘Login’ button.
Step 5: Go the “Score Card” tab in the registered account and click on it.
Step 6: Check CLAT rank, score and qualifying status.
Step 7: Download CLAT 2019 scorecard and result sheet.
Details mentioned on CLAT 2019 Result
CLAT Result 2019 – Some important mentions and details
Along with the result of CLAT 2019, candidates also need to check the important mentions inscribed on it as given below –
- Candidate name – It is the name of the test-taker of CLAT 2019
- Father’s name – It is the name of the candidate’s father name as mentioned by him/her in the application form of CLAT 2019.
- Application number – It is the number that is printed on the application form filled by the candidate for CLAT 2019|
- Roll number – It is the registration number issued to the candidate after filling CLAT 2019 Application Form.
- Programme – It is the programme specifically undergraduate or a postgraduate a candidate may apply for.
- Category – It is the category under which the applicant may apply for CLAT 2019.
- CLAT Score – It is the score obtained by the candidate in CLAT 2019.
- CLAT All India Rank (AIR) 2019 – It is the rank acquired by the candidate in CLAT 2019.
- CLAT Category Rank (CR) 2019 – It’s the rank secured by a test taker category merit list.
- NRI Rank – It’s the rank secured by only those candidates who have applied under NRI quota.
- NRI Sponsored Rank – It’s the rank secured by only those candidates who have applied under NRI Sponsored quota.
- After CLAT results are declared, aspirants are provided with an option to download their scorecard for the CLAT exam
CLAT 2019 Important Dates
|CLAT 2019||May 26, 2019|
|CLAT Result 2019||The second week of June 2019|
How to break tie in CLAT Result 2019?
Many a times two candidates tend to score same marks in the Common Law Admission Test. In such cases, tie is broken by the methods as mentioned below –
Equal marks in CLAT 2019 Result – Candidate having higher marks in the Legal Aptitude section of CLAT 2019 will be considered at a higher rank than the other
Equal marks in CLAT result and Legal Aptitude section – Candidates older in age will be offered a higher rank than the younger ones.
Equal marks in CLAT result, Legal Aptitude and same age -Tie will be broken by computerized draw of lots, according to which the name from the lot will be offered a higher position than those with equal marks.
After declaration of CLAT Results 2019
After the declaration of the result of CLAT 2019, candidates whose name feature in the merit list will be called for the counselling of CLAT 2019. The admission is done on counselling bases which depends on rank and score in CLAT 2019. To participate in the CLAT 2019 Counselling, candidates will be required to score according to the cutoff of CLAT 2019. If any candidate does not get shortlisted for CLAT Counselling, they can opt for other 18 NLUs which accept the scores secured by the candidates in CLAT 2019.