CLAT Solved Papers:
NLU Odisha, Cuttack would be conducting the CLAT 2019 on May 12 (tentatively). As we know, this law entrance exam is a computer-based test, which is specifically meant for LLB and LLM Programs separately. Apart from the syllabus, the exam level and a total number of questions, the pattern for both the programs remains the same. Previous and solved papers are key to preparing for any exam – the same holds true for CLAT. In this article, find all you need to know about CLAT solved papers.
Every year, more than 2 lakh students register for this prestigious examination. Since the competition is high and the seats are limited, it is imperative to practice as many question papers as possible. This year, the exam would be conducted in about 66 cities across India. There are many other universities that accept the CLAT Scores apart from the National Law Universities.
Importance of CLAT Sample Papers
Going through CLAT Practice/ Model Papers would help students to score well in exams. Some of the major advantages of doing so are:
- Keeping a tab on your preparation and put together an improved strategy
- Finding your own strong and weak areas
- Boosting your confidence
- Understanding the exam pattern, important topics and structure of questions better
- Managing your time effectively while taking the test
Additionally, with the help of solved papers of CLAT 2019, students can basically pay more attention to certain subjects and correct their mistakes much before appearing for the law entrance exam.
Question Paper Pattern
According to the CLAT 2019 Exam Pattern, the national-level law entrance exam would be done through the online mode. Students would have 2 hours for completing the examination of 200 marks. They would be tested on subjects namely, English Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current affairs, Elementary mathematics, Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
It is important to know the exam pattern and make a strategy accordingly to score well. CLAT Question Papers follow a consistent pattern and the difficulty level remains moderate. The most vital section is legal aptitude. Take a look at the detailed CLAT Syllabus.
|S.No.||Sections||Number of questions|
|3||GK and current affairs||50|
CLAT Solved Question Papers – Download Here
Students can download the previous years’ CLAT exam question papers from this section. These papers are made available in PDF along with solutions for convenience.
These solved papers will help you get a fair idea about the type of questions and how to attempt the paper.
Tips to Prepare for CLAT
- English comprehension: This primarily consists of passage-based problem solving, fill in the blanks, idioms, correct spelling and phrases.
- Numerical ability: This comprises the mathematics of grade 10.
- General knowledge and current affairs: This is all about the recent happenings around the world and current affairs.
- Legal Aptitude: This gauges the candidates’ interest in law, problem-solving ability and the research aptitude. It will be questions based on case-solving ability.
- Logical reasoning: These questions will test the logical links, logical and visual reasoning.
It is important to practice CLAT sample papers to get good marks, so do not skip this crucial step during exam preparations.
This was our article on CLAT solved papers. For more such articles on CLAT, keep following us here!