The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICWAI/ICMAI) have released the official notification for December 2018 examination. The CMA Foundation December 2018 exams will be conducted on 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th December 2018. CMA Foundation exams will be held in offline mode on the mentioned dates. To appear for the examination, candidates need to apply for the same on the official website of ICMAI. Candidates need to fill in the CMA Foundation Application Form by 10th October 2018. Only applicants who have submitted the application form along with fees before the last date will be able to download the CMA Foundation December 2018 admit card after which they can appear for the exam.
ICWAI CMA Foundation December 2018
ICMAI has come to an conclusion to conduct offline (pen and paper based) examination in December 2018. The window to fill the CMA Foundation Application will remain open until 10th December 2018. The students who have successfully filled the application form with the fees would only be eligible to appear for the December 2018 examination. Candidates can register for the examination up till 4 months before the exam.
CMA Foundation Exam Timetable December 2018
Below mentioned are the dates for CMA Foundation – December 2018
|Date and Day||CMA Foundation December 2018 Exam (Time- 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)|
|10th December 2018 (Monday)||Fundamentals of Economics and Management|
|11th December 2018 (Tuesday)||Fundamentals of Accounting|
|12th December 2018 (Wednesday)||Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics|
|13th December 2018 (Thursday)||Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics|
CMA Foundation December 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have cleared Class 10 examination for a recognized Board or Institution OR
- The candidate should have passed Secondary School Examination (10+2) from a recognized Board or Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent or passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education.
- Candidate who has passed the Foundation examination conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries of India will be exempted from Foundation Course and vice versa OR
- Candidate who has cleared Intermediate Examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will be exempted from Foundation Course. Also, any candidate who has cleared the Intermediate examination will be exempted from CPT (Common Proficiency Test) conducted by ICAI.
CMA Foundation December 2018 Examination Fees
Mode of payment will be online which includes Payfee module of IDBI Bank.
Only students opting for overseas centers can apply offline and send their form along with DD.
|Inland Centers||Rs. 1200/=|
|Overseas Centers||USD $60|
Application Procedure for CMA Foundation Application Form for December 2018 Exam
- Visit the official ICMAI website
- Click on Student Portal Login link
- Here you will find the Online Application option, click it
- After that click on students icon
- There would be a page loaded with various headings, navigate to Online Application Form which will be under Activities
- Again click on the form link
- Choose and select your course as Foundation from the drop down menu
- Read the instructions carefully and apply online.
Below is the official notification for CMA Foundation December 2018
This was our article on CMA Foundation Application Form.
Also check out our article for some amazing CMA Foundation Preparation Tips.