Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) organizes the well-known COMEDK UGET to decide the merit of students seeking admissions to the UG courses in the member institutions of the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation Trust (KPCF). Presently around 150 colleges representing 20,000 seats are affiliated to COMEDK. This year the examination is scheduled for 13th May 2018. In this article, we bring you the most updated information pertaining to the COMEDK 2018 Admit Card. The COMEDK 2018 admit card is out for download. Let’s discuss the steps to download it.
Steps to download the COMEDK 2018 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of COMEDK 2018.
- Navigate to the UGET 2018 section.
- Click on Test Admission Ticket (TAT).
- Enter your login details (username/password).
- Enter your application details and submit.
- Your COMEDK 2018 Admit Card/TAT will appear on the screen.
- Take printouts of the Admit Card and preserve them for future reference.
You must check all the details in your COMEDK 2018 Admit Card. If there’s any discrepancy contact the COMEDK office immediately. The details that would be mentioned in the Admit card are:
Details mentioned on COMEDK 2018 Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name, Address & Contact details.
- COMEDK UGET 2018 Test Admission Ticket (TAT) number.
- Candidate’s Photo (as given in the application form)
- ID proof details.
- Provision for sticking Passport size photograph (box).
- Examination Date & Time.
- Examination Centre and its address.
- Instructions for the Exam.
Let’s check a few important dates in the COMEDK 2018 event calendar.
Important Dates for COMEDK UGET 2018:
|Window for downloading the COMEDK 2018 Admit Cards (Test Admission Ticket)||4th May to 12th May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Entrance Exam||13th May 2018|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys & start date for accepting challenges to Answer Keys||17th May 2018|
|Last date to challenge the answer keys||21st May 2018|
|Publishing of Final Answer Keys||25th May 2018|
|COMEDK 2018 Test Results Announcement||28th May 2018|
|The release of the Counselling Schedule||June 2018|
Importance of the COMEDK 2018 Admit Card
Your COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card is a very important document and must be preserved even after the examination is over. Let’s look at why is the Admit Card such a must-have document.
- The Admit card carries all the important information as mentioned above.
- The Admit Card or the Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will NOT be dispatched either by e-mail/ post/ courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances. You must download the Admit Card and take printouts of the same.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the COMEDK UGET -2018 without the printout of the Admit Card along with other documents mentioned therein.
- You must retain the Admit card/TAT for counselling and until the completion of the Admission process.
- You must be careful not to mutilate or laminate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated and received by you.
- The candidates have to sign their Admit Card/TAT in the presence of the invigilator and the invigilator must also sign on the candidate’s Admit Card/TAT.
- The facility for printing Admit Card/ TAT will be disabled on 12th May 2018 midnight. Hence, the candidates must download the Admit Card before that and preserve it till the admission process is completed.
- Candidates must read the instructions printed on the Admit Card before appearing for the COMEDK 2018 Test.
Let’s take a look at how to address issues pertaining to problems while logging in or in case you’re not able to download the COMEDK 2018 Admit Card/TAT.
The issues with login generally happen due to the following reasons. Please read carefully the instructions to be followed in each scenario.
- Failed Login Attempts: Verify the details from the e-mail that you received after completing your application form. Ensure that the credentials you’re entering while logging in or downloading the admit card are correct.
- Forgot Password: If you have forgotten the password, then use ‘forgot login details’ to get a new password on your registered e-mail id. Now, use the correct User Id and password to log in.
- Internet Issues: The COMEDK website witnesses heavy traffic with millions of candidates trying to download their Admit Card simultaneously. This may result in the server slowing down and a delay in the response time. If such difficulties persist then try downloading the Admit card at a non-peak hour like early mornings or at late nights.
- Browser Issues: Make sure that you’re using the correct and updated version of the browser to access the COMEDK website. COMEDK recommends Internet Explorer (version 7 to 11), Mozilla Firefox (14 to 34), or Google Chrome (20 to 36) to log in. Also clear your browsing history, cache and retry.
- Admit Card not Downloading: If even after taking all the precautions, you’re not able to log in to the website or download your COMEDK 2018 Admit Card then you must immediately contact the Toll-Free No. 18001036182 or write to [email protected]. This helpline is operational from 10 AM to 5 PM between Monday through Friday and 10 AM to 1 PM on Saturdays. Please note that no personal Queries will be entertained and the communication can be made only by Telephone / Email.
We advise you to preserve your COMEDK 2018 Admit Card/TAT as it’s a mandatory document to be produced at the time of Counselling and Admissions.
Make sure that you reach your COMEDK 2018 Test centre at least an hour in advance as biometric recording will be done before and during the test (at the discretion of COMEDK).
Toppr wishes you the very best for COMEDK UGET 2018!