COMEDK, the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” organizes an entrance exam, UGET for selecting meritorious students for pursuing their courses in B.E./MBBS/B.D.S. at the member institutions of the consortium in Karnataka. The test consists of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and English MCQ papers written in a single day. The exam’s syllabus basically is direct from the standard class 11 and class 12 syllabus of the Karnataka board (which is not very different from other boards). Read on to find out the COMEDK 2018 Fee structure:
The exam is scheduled to take place on May 13, 2018.
COMEDK 2018 Fee Structure
Courses offered under the COMEDK:
- B.B.S (Medical)
- D.S (Dental)
- B.E (Bachelor of Engineering)
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
Annual tuition COMEDK fee Structure is as follows:
|Stream||Annual Tuition Fee payable at the time of Counselling|
|Medical (M.B.B.S.)||Rs. 3,57,500/-|
|Dental (B.D.S.)||Rs. 2,53,000/-|
|Engineering (B.E) or Architecture||Rs. 50,000/-|
Fee detail and payment structure:
- According to the COMEDK Fee Structure, annual tuition fee for B.E /B. Arch courses upper limit of Rs. 1, 37,500/- to take admission in COMEDK.
- COMEDK Admissions annual tuition fee and the remaining amount, i.e. complete and above Rs.50, 000/- shall be paid to the college at the time of admission.
- The yearly tuition fee amount for the first year, for different courses should be deposited in the shape of a demand draft drawn only on Nationalized Banks in favor of COMEDK and indicating the Test Admission Ticket Number (TAT Number) there on, payable at Bangalore when they come for centralized direction.
UGET Application fee:
|Registration Options||PCB/ PCM||PCMB|
|COMED-K UGET Only||Rs. 1200||Rs. 1500|
|Uni-GAUGE EMeD Only||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2000|
|Both Uni-GAUGE EMeD and COMEDK UGET||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2500|
PGET Application fee:
- Applicants, who have applied for PGET, need to pay an amount of application fee of Rs. 3000/- and the same will not be refunded due to any reason.
- Application fee can be deposited through online / offline mode.
Method of Payment for UGET/ PGET:
Fee can be paid through Bank Challan at any branch of Axis Bank. You must read below mentioned steps:
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website that is www.comedk.org.
- Now, select “Apply for UGET – 2018” link that is given in the section of “UGET – 2018” which is visible at the left side of the homepage.
- Then, press on “Register for COMEDK UGET & Uni–GAUGE EMeD” tab.
- Those candidates, who are registered – Use your “User ID” and “Password”, received by you as SMS/Email to “Login” and “Submit” your application.
- If you are new user, you need to register yourself.
- After that, fill application correctly and press “Submit” button.
- After submitting the form, a new page will be opened and you will get two options to deposit offline / online.
- Then, select the Offline (Challan based) Payment option and enter Captcha and submit the application
- Now, you will get a Tab “Challan” at application view page and download the Pre-printed Challan on your desktop and take a print out of it.
- After completing this process, you need to visit authorized Axis bank branches and pay the amount of fee and re-Log in to the Application Portal and upload Signed/ Sealed Challan scanned copy.
- Finally, choose your city and submit the application.
Candidates, who want to deposit their fee they can pay through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. You need to follow the below stated steps:
- First of all, applicants should log on to the official website that is www.comedk.org.
- Now, have to choose ‘Apply for UGET – 2018’ link mentioned in the section of ‘UGET – 2018’ at left side of the homepage.
- Then, click on suitable link and fill online application form.
- You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after pressing on submit button to complete the payment process.
- Finally, you can pay your fee as follow above said instructions by using Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
That’s all for now. All the best!