The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka also known as COMEDK conducts a state-level examination called COMEDK UGET, which is an undergraduate entrance test offering admissions to interested candidates. The COMEDK 2018 hall ticket can be downloaded in engineering and medical degree courses which are offered by colleges/institutes, affiliated to COMEDK. The forms can be availed online and can be filled online.
COMEDK UGET 2018
The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges has made the application available until April 19, 2018. COMEDK UGET 2018 has decided to conduct the entrance on May 13, 2018. It provides the students with an opportunity to get admission in engineering institutes located in Karnataka. It acts as an alternate option for getting admission in engineering after state examination. It is necessary that the candidates fulfill the required criteria of COMEDK UGET 2018.There will be a merit list, prepared based on the scores secured by the candidates appearing the computer-based test (COMEDK UGET 2018 Entrance Examination).
COMEDK 2018 Hall Ticket
COMEDK UGET will release the admit card for the examination to be conducted will release admit card on May 4-12 in online mode. The admit card can be downloaded from the website by using their given User ID and Password. All candidates must check the name, roll number, exam centre, date, time and venue etc. Before downloading their hall ticket (admit card). If there is any discrepancy in the admit card, the appearing candidate is recommended to inform the related or concerned authority immediately and get the mistakes rectified before the entrance exam. The appearing candidate is requested to take the printouts of their admit card before appearing for their exam as it is an important document to carry on the day of the examination. Candidates are requested and advised to preserve COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit card as they shall not get the duplicate copy of the admit card in case they lose or damage the admit card. Even the admit card is essential to get admission after clearing the entrance.
|Download of COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card from||4th May 2018|
|Last date for downloading admit card||12th May 2018|
|Examination date for COMEDK UGET 2018||13TH May 2018|
Procedure to be followed to download COMEDK 2018 Hall Ticket
The instruction that should be followed to download the admit card includes:
- Go to the official COMEDK website to download the COMEDK 2018 hall ticket.
- Then, log in by entering details such as Application Number or User ID and Password.
- Submit the filled details by clicking on Login Button.
- After submitting the details, the admit card will appear on the screen which can be downloaded and printed.
Important details mentioned on the COMEDK 2018 Hall Ticket
- Admit Card No.
- Name of the Candidate (do check the spelling of the name with application form )
- Address of the Candidate with contact details
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Details of the test centre
- The timing of the test
- Unique ID proof details
- General instructions given on the admit card.
What to do in case there is any discrepancy in the COMEDK 2018 Hall Ticket?
Before downloading the admit card the candidates are requested to check every detail carefully, In case of any mistake or error in the admit card, the candidates are requested to contact the COMEDK Authorities immediately for correction. The contact details for COMEDK are as follows:
Helpline Number: 1800-103-6182.
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.comedk.org
Timings-Monday to Friday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm,
Saturday: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm on
non-working days are Sunday and other public holidays
Address: 132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross,
General Instructions for COMEDK 2018 Hall Ticket
- The admit card will be only available on the website of COMEDK UGET 2018.
- Candidates will not receive the admit card through any email/postal/courier, under any circumstances.
- Candidates are requested to be very cautious and should bring the hall ticket to the examination centre.
- The invigilator should sign the admit card of the candidate.
- Take the print out of the admit card before the last date of downloading of the admit card.
- All instructions must be read carefully by the candidate before appearing for the COMEDK UGET 2018 entrance examination.
The pattern of examination
The candidate requires special attention and must be aware of the pattern of examination conducted by COMEDK 2018, as it is conducted online. The paper can only be answered in one language i.e. English Language. There will be 180 objective type questions, carrying 1 mark for each question.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks of Section|
This was a comprehensive guide to help you get your COMDK 2018 Hall Ticket.
Also check out our article on COMEDK tips and tricks here.