COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental, Karnataka) is an entrance examination for around 20 thousand seats of medical, engineering and dental programmes offered by more than 14 medical colleges, 25 dental colleges and 150 engineering colleges of Karnataka under the umbrella of Association of Medical, Dental and Engineering Colleges (AMDEC) run by the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation (KPCF) Trust. The Association conducts two examination round the year, in which one is UGET (Under Graduate Entrance test) and other is PGET (Post Graduate Entrance Test). The COMEDK UGET 2018 lays the path to MBBS, BDS, B.Tech and B.Arch Courses. Students belonging to any state can avail the COMEDK examination as per their eligibility criteria.
In this article, we discuss the preparation tips and tricks to help you crack COMEDK 2018. Read on!
COMEDK 2018 Tips and Tricks:
- Know your exam: Every examination is tailored to meet the needs of the institutions it caters to. Different institutions have different criteria for selecting students and hence conduct separate exams. Knowing and understanding the pattern of the examination and types of questions is an indispensable part of your preparation. To know more, you can check out our article on COMEDK 2018.
- Practicing previous question papers: It is always a good idea to go through previous years’ papers for it gives you a detailed idea of the type of questions frequently asked and also the level of difficulty. Collect previous COMEDK exam questions papers and start solving them. This will help you in evaluating your situation and identifying your weaknesses and strengths. Make a note of all the topics you are weak in and concentrate more on those topics. It is also important to adapt your body clock to the examination timings so that you can deliver your best in that duration. The more you stick to the time restrictions, the better equipped will be to handle the examination pressure.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses: Your preparation is strictly governed by self-analysis. If you fail to find loopholes in your concepts or shy away from revisiting your mistakes, it is not going to do you any good. Knowing your weaknesses allows you to work on your weak concepts, so ask doubts and probe further into concepts.
- Study within a schedule: Try to absolutely stick to your schedule and never procrastinate. The towering syllabus requires diligent study and hence you must train yourself to study for a specific required number of hours every day apart from practicing extra questions.
- Revision notes: Lastly, make proper notes of concepts that require regular revision. These could be mathematical formulae or important chemical reactions; basically, anything that is important and is expected to be remembered for the exam. These notes help you in your last minute preparation and helps you to quickly go through the concepts.
- Remembering your syllabus: Keep a tab on the portion you have covered. This improves your preparation and helps you cover all the topics quickly. Always assign equal time to all the subjects and ensure time management.
Hope these COMEDK 2018 Tips & Tricks work well for you.
Also, visit our articles on the exam pattern for COMEDK and previous papers of COMEDK.
Practice is the key to all success. For queries about any of the COMEDK 2017 Tips mentioned above, do share in the comments’ section. All the best!