About COMEDK UGET 2018:
COMEDK UGET is “Under Graduate Entrance Test” that is conducted annually by COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) and floated by the Associations of Medical, Dental and Engineering private colleges for merit determination of students seeking admission to member institutions. Presently 14 Medical, 23 Dental and more than 150 Engineering colleges, who make available almost 20,000 seats, are affiliated to COMEDK and utilize its testing mechanism for effecting admission to UG Programme during the academic year 2018-2019. KPCF and KUPECA have entrusted COMEDK with the responsibility of conducting the entrance examination and seat selection process.
For the academic year 2018 – 19, COMEDK will conduct Under Graduate Entrance Test 2018 (UGET – 2018) for admission to undergraduate medical, dental and engineering courses 13th May, 2018. For the first time, COMEDK UGET 2018 entrance exam will be an online computer based test (CBT).
COMEDK 2018 Examination Pattern:
Syllabus: COMEDK UGET 2018 will be based on the syllabus of 10+2 (12 standard).
|Subjects||PCM (B.E.)||PCB (MBB/BDS)||PCMB|
|Physics||60 MCQ||60 MCQ||60 MCQ|
|Chemistry||60 MCQ||60 MCQ||60 MCQ|
|Mathematics||60 MCQ||60 MCQ||60 MCQ|
|Biology||Not apllicable||60 MCQ||60 MCQ|
|English||Not apllicable||60 MCQ||60 MCQ|
|Total||180 MCQ||240 MCQ||300 MCQ|
- For Engineering Course:- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one paper for three hours duration.
- For Medical and Dental Courses:- Physics and Chemistry as one paper for two hours duration besides Biology and English as another paper for two hours duration.
- For Medical/Dental and Engineering courses (Both) :- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one paper for three hours duration besides Biology and English as another paper for two hours duration.
- Each MCQs will have 1 mark each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- However, in the event of a tie in the test score the principle of least negative responses (Number of wrong answers) will be adopted. In addition, if required, other methods may be adopted to break ties.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Format – Some general instructions
- Each candidate must reach the examination center with admit card and one photo ID proof.
- A candidate must reach examination center on time.
- It is necessary to bring original admit card only.
- No gadget of any kind should be brought to the exam hall.
- Any kind of misbehavior with the exam staff or invigilators shall result into expulsion.
- Apart from pencil, pen, and other general stationary items, do not bring anything.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Important Dates:
Final answer key of COMEDK UGET 201804th week of May 2018
|Start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET 2018||02nd week of February 2018|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||01st week of April 2018|
|Issue of admit card for COMEDK UGET 2018||04th week of April 2018|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT)||01st week of May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 EXAM||13th May 2018|
|Declaration of COMEDK Result||Last week of May 2018|
COMEDK 2018 Contact Details:
Official Website: www.comedk.org
COMEDK (Corporate Office)
# 132, Second Floor,
11th Main, 17th Cross,
Bangalore – 560 055.