Most students looking to crack the IIT JEE are confused about going to Kota for studies? They wonder if studying on their own for the exam preparations would be enough. Going to Kota for IIT JEE preparation is not the only option or the most fruitful alternative when preparing for IIT JEE. Students who are of the view that tutorials can work wonders in preparing for the exam are wrong. There are various things that students need to do in order to secure good All India Ranking in one of the most prestigious engineering exams of India.
Key Points in Self-Preparation
First of all, students preparing for IIT JEE should be very clear that JEE Advanced and JEE Main are two completely different exams. JEE Main was known as AIEEE previously and it is actually the very first stage examination for IIT JEE. The very first thing important for a student appearing in this exam is to improve speed. Students need to increase their speed and try answering more questions within a stipulated time frame. Time management is something that is very important when preparing for both the exams. These are things that you can practice but your practice should be consistent otherwise you would not emerge successful. It is only due to the various difficulties faced in self-preparation that most students opt to go to Kota, but why Kota?
Why Should I Go To Kota For IIT JEE Preparation?
There are a lot of students who have this general opinion of going to Kota for IIT JEE. Kota is in no ways a magical place and the success of a student is completely dependent on his or her hard work. However, it can be rightly said that Kota is the best place for IIT JEE preparation. This is due to the fact that IIT is what is thought of day in and day out at Kota. This place provides the best education when it comes to cracking engineering exam in India. It gives its students the chance of preparing for medical or JEE without studying the whole day and night. Logical teaching is practiced at this place and this is something that one will not find in any other place in India. So, if you have the confidence of working hard enough for your engineering exams then Kota is the best place for you.
More Success in Kota for IIT JEE?
Coaching in Kota certainly pushes a student closer to success in IIT JEE and there are good reasons behind this:
- Competitive Environment: Students see focused people around them. These are students working hard towards achieving similar goals serving as positive reinforcement.
- Structured Curriculum: The curriculum that students follow when coaching from different institutes is well-organized and structured.
- Great Teachers: The coaching centers at Kota possess well-experienced and highly-qualified teachers motivated towards offering the best information.
- Practice for One Particular Examination Environment: At Kota coaching centers you need to solve a set of questions within a specific time and in a specific environment. This tends to be a little difficult for students even if they are very good at physics, chemistry and mathematics. Practice is something that is focused on at the coaching centers.
- Students get Familiar with Important Sections of Study: The other students present at the coaching centers offer good help in detailing or highlighting the portions which are important.
On the other hand, preparing for IIT JEE in Kota can pull a student away because of constant pressure. Ultimately students appearing for this exam should remember that there is no short-cut to efficiency and hard-work. Routine-work is very important and this is the right direction for hard work. Apart from this, strong and powerful concept building, accuracy, speed, consistency, good overall performance, analysis of tests, topics and subjects and positive attitude is very important for IIT JEE success.
You can always prepare by yourself with some help from others (like joining test series or joining coaching for particular subjects). Having a guide to give you the correct advice and solve your doubts is also helpful. At toppr.com, we provide you with all the basic help that you might need in our free package. Check us out! 🙂