IBPS Clerk Exam Application:
The IBPS organizes the IBPS clerk exam for recruiting creditable applicants to fill in unoccupied clerk posts in Indian banks. IBPS stands for Institute of banking personnel selection. There are a variety of Applicants applying for the position. qualified students for IBPS Exam 2018 should put forward their application Sheet via the online mode. The exam is scheduled for the Month of December. For 2018, there are more or less 8000 IBPS clerk vacancies state-wise and bank-wise. Applicants are required to fill the “Online Application Sheet of IBPS Clerk Exam” from the dates of 12.09.2018 to 03.10.2018. Here’s everything you need to know about IBPS Clerk Exam Application.
Recruitment and Employment Process
The recruitment procedure involves 3 phases which are the preliminary exam, main examination and a face to face discussion. The Applicants need to go through all the phases in order to be seated at the post of clerk in a government recognized bank. The initial and the fundamental step of applying is to get himself/ herself registered online by filling an application Sheet.
As the IBPS organizes the exam in the online mode only, the complete course from the online registration to the final allocation would be done online only and absolutely no offline requests would be permitted. The online listing would make a way for the candidate to move on to attain the heights of accomplishment.
How to apply
All qualified participants must apply for IBPS Clerk Online Application Sheet start from 12th September.
Pre-requisites for applying online
- Before applying online, the candidate should scan their photograph and signature as per required Sheet
- Signature in capital letters would not be accepted and recognized.
- Keep the required details and documents ready to make the online payment.
- Provide a valid and active email ID as all the notifications related to IBPS exam would be sent to the same email ID. It should be valid until the entire process for the recruitment procedure ends.
- IBPS Clerk application fees will be paid only online through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- In case, if no email ID present, then the candidate must create the email ID first and only then apply for the online registration process.
Procedure for applying
The Applicants need to pursue some steps in order to apply online for registration for the position of an IBPS clerk. The candidate needs to visit the most important website of IBPS that is www.ibps.in. The candidate should click on the home page to open the link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- CLERKS (CWE-Clerks –VIII)”. Clicking on this link would open the online application Sheet.
- Applicants need to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to catalog their application by entering basic information in the online application Sheet.
- Following that, a temporary registration number and password would be provided by the system and exhibited on the screen, which the Applicants should make a note of. The same number and password will be sent to the registered email ID and contact number as well.
- The Applicants can re-open the saved data using the temporary registration number and password and check the information as an when required. This capability is available for three times only.
- Then Applicants must upload the scanned photograph/ signature as per the conditions mentioned above.
- The very last step is that the candidate should make sure the particulars filled by them is done so very carefully as no changes would be permitted after the final compliance is done. The Applicants can use the “SAVE AND NEXT” skill to confirm the details in the application Sheet and make alterations before proceeding to the concluding capitulation.
By processing the above steps, the Applicants would lastly be able to register themselves in the IBPS clerk examination procedure. The details should be checked twice, thrice, four times before finally submitting the application Sheet as no changes would be done once the application is submitted lastly.
Online method of initiating payment
Applicants who desire to put forward their IBPS Clerk Exam Application Fees in the Online mode they have to use this payment method. Payment can be made by using Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or via Internet Banking.
After a successful contract, a registration number and password will be exhibited and it is completely safe for upcoming usage. And it is advisable to take a print out of the prior mentioned transaction e-receipt for providing any further proof in the future if required or needed.
After you have applied online, your admit cards will be generated in a certain period of time by the IBPS which you need to download from the internet. You can download your admit cards from IBPS Clerk Admit Card Download.
This was our article on IBPS Clerk Exam Application. Check out our article on how to prepare for IBPS examination here.