All the information you need to know about IBPS Clerk Online Application is provided in this article. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently published the notification for the Common Written Exam of Clerk Phase VIII. The exam is scheduled for the Month of December.
The IBPS clerk exam is conducted by the IBPS in search of worthy candidates who they can recruit to fill in the vacant clerk posts in various Public banks. IBPS means Institute of banking personnel selection. A large number of candidates apply for the post. Those students who are eligible for the IBPS Exam in 2018 should prepare in advance and be ready to submit their application form through online mode.
The Latest IBPS Clerk Notification 2018 for CWE of Clerk – Phase VIII has given the exam date for the month of December. For the year 2018, there are 8000 IBPS clerk vacancies on a state-wise and bank-wise basis. Those who are desirous of filling these positions are required to fill the “Online Application form of IBPS Clerk Exam” between 12.09.2018 to 03.10.2018.
There are three stages to the recruitment procedure; there is the preliminary exam, mains examination, and then an interview. Those wanting to fill the positions need to undergo all these phases and thereafter secure the position of a clerk in a public bank.
Firstly the candidate needs to register themselves by filling an application form online. The IBPS exam is held in the online mode only. Therefore the steps from registering to the final allotment are taken care of online. There are no offline requests which are entertained. Once the online registration takes place, the candidate can thereafter start preparing for the examination.
Find all the details of the exam here.
IBPS Clerk Online Application Form – How To Apply
From the 12th of September, all the eligible participants must apply for IBPS Clerk Online Application Form. Online registration for the post of clerk starts from 12-09-2018. The ending date is 03-10-2018, all the candidates need to complete their registration before that. One cannot appear for the examination without doing the online registration.
The pre-requirements for applying for the online registration is as follows:
- The candidate needs to scan their photograph and signature on the basis of the required format.
- The proper signature needs to be scanned, not one in capital letters.
- One should have the necessary details and documents ready to make the online payment.
- The candidate should have a valid and active email ID. Note that as all the notifications related to IBPS exam shall be sent to this email ID.
- The application fee for the IBPS Clerk examination will be paid only online through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
Process for Applying Online IBPS Clerk Exam
Before applying online for the IBPS clerk exam, the candidate needs to visit the website of IBPS that is www.ibps.in. the desirous candidate needs to click on the home page to open the link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- CLERKS (CWE-Clerks –VIII)”. Once the online application is in front of the candidate, note the following steps –
- Click on the part which says “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”. Register the application by entering basic information in the online application form.
- Thereafter a provisional registration number and password shall be generated by the system. It will be displayed on the screen, which the candidates need to note down. The provisional number and password shall be sent to the registered email ID too.
- Note that you can reopen the saved data using the provisional registration number and password and edit the required information but this can be done three times only.
- After this upload the scanned photograph/ signature as per the requirements.
- Carefully check the particulars that are filled by the candidate since once the final submission takes place no further changes will be accepted. Use the save and next click to verify the form and make changes before proceeding further.
For Online Mode of Payment
Once the form is filled, the candidate needs to make the payment for the examination. The candidate can make payment using Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or through Internet Banking.
Once a successful transaction goes through, the candidate will be generated a registration number and password for future use. Do remember to take a print out of the transaction e-receipt for further use.
Once the online registration takes place, the admit cards will be generated within a certain period of time by the IBPS which needs to be downloaded from the official website. Information on the same will be provided on the registered email id too.
Guidelines for the Photograph and Signature
- The photograph to be uploaded should be of the size 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm.
- The photograph has to be a coloured recent passport-sized photograph. It should have been taken against a light background or white background.
- If the candidate wears spectacles then there should be no reflection and clear eyes must be visible.
- The dimensions of the picture to be uploaded are 200 * 230 pixels (preferred). The file size should not exceed 50 kb.
- the signature image should have following details:
- The signature should be done using a black pen on a white sheet of paper.
- The signature should be an original and official one of the candidate.
- The signature that will be affixed to the answer sheet when giving the exam should be the same as the one on the admit card.
- If there are any discrepancies in the signature, the applicant would be disqualified.
- The dimension of the signature file is 140 * 60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should not exceed 20 kb.
- The signature cannot be in capital letters.
To know more about related topics, click here.