IBPS Exam Date:
IBPS Exam date has been announced for the year 2018. The dates are as given below.
RRB – CWE RRB-VII (Officers) and CWE RRB-VII (Office Assistants)
Preliminary Examination Officer Scale I and Office Assistants: 11.08.2018, 12.08.2018, 18.08.2018, 19.08.2018, 25.08.2018, 01.09.2018
Single Examination Officers Scale II & III: 30.09.2018
Main Examination Officer Scale I: 30.09.2018; Office Assistants: 07.10.2018
PSBs – CWE PO/MT-VIII, CWE CLERK-VIII & CWE SPL-VIII
Probationary Officers Preliminary Examination- 13.10.2018 14.10.2018 20.10.2018 21.10.2018
Clerks Preliminary Examination – 08.12.2018 09.12.2018 15.12.2018 16.12.2018
Specialist Officers Preliminary Examination – 29.12.2018 30.12.2018
Main Examination for Probationary Officers – 18.11.2018
Main Examination for Clerks – 20.01.2019
Main Examination for Specialist Officers – 27.01.2019
Process of Registration
- Registration can be done only through online mode. There shall be a single registration for both the exams -Preliminary and Main.
- The Candidates appearing for the examination are required to upload the following documents as per the specification is given in the advertisement.
(1) Photograph of the Applicant – The size should not exceed 50 kb in .jpg file
(2) Signature of the Applicant – The size should not exceed 20 kb in .jpg file
(3) Thumb impression of the Applicant – The size should not exceed 20 kb in .jpg file
(4) A Scanned copy of handwritten declaration as per the given format that shall be available in the respective advertisement – the size should not exceed 20 kb in .jpg file
Know everything about the exam preparation here.
The Eligibility Criteria for each cadre
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
- Age limit: The age should be in between 20 to 30 years as on 01.07.2017.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation degree from a recognized institute by govt.
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: The age should be in between 20 to 30 years as on 01.07.2017.
- Educational Qualifications
(a) Law Officer (Scale 1)
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
(b) Agricultural Field Officer (Scale 1):
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agroforestry/Forestry/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology / Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/.
(c) HR/Personnel Officer (Scale 1):
- Graduate and Full-time PG degree or Full-time PG Diploma in Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Personnel Management / Labor Law.
(d) I.T. Officer:
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Computer Applications / Information Technology OR
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
(e) Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale 1):
- PG Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level OR
- PG degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the 3 Graduation level.
(f) Marketing Officer (Scale 1):
- Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / MMS (Marketing) / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: The age should be between 18 years and 28 years. The candidate should have been born between 02-09-1988 and 01-09-1998 (both dates inclusive) as on 01-09-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Educational Qualification: Those candidates who are applying for the Office Assistant vacancies should have completed their Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language.
- Language Proficiency :Those candidates who are applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) in any particular RRB or RRBs are required to possess fluency and proficiency in the local language of the State/ UT in which the RRB is situated in order to be eligible for interview, as per the notification of the concerned RRB (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale-II and III).
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: The age should be between 20 to 28 years, as on September 01, 2017.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should possess a Graduation Degree from any recognized Institute.
- Computer Literacy –Candidate must have operating and working knowledge in computer systems. For this, Certificate / Diploma / Degree in computer operations / Language / should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School / College / Institute.
- Proficiency Language of the State/UT– The applying Candidate needs to be able to read, write and speak the official language of state or UT and thus it is advised that one should apply for vacancies in that state of which you know the language.
Find the IBPS syllabus and the exam pattern here.
Some tips for IBPS Exam Preparation:
- The candidate should prepare according to the latest exam pattern and syllabus
- The candidate should study from recommended study materials
- The candidate should solve previous years question papers
- The candidate should take topic wise IBPS Quiz online
- The candidate should watch online video tutorials
- The candidate should practice with online mock tests to improve speed and accuracy
- The candidate should stay updated with daily current affairs and news
- The candidate should learn all important formulas and shortcut tricks
This was our article on IBPS exam dates. To know more about related topics, click here.