IBPS Online Form:
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is better known as IBPS is a recruitment body, established in 1975 with an aim to provide employment opportunities to the young graduates of our country in the banking sector (public) of India. It is an autonomous body which provides assistance in recruitment, placement and promotion services to the nationalized banks of our country. IBPS looks after the recruitment and placement of graduates in public sector banks. It provides a system for assessment and result processing service to organizations. Let us give you a brief introduction to details related to the IBPS Online Form.
It provides services to all public-sector banks, SBI, associate banks of SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, LIC, and insurance companies. Also, universities and some management institutes engage IBPS for conducting admission tests too.
IBPS has published notification for IBPS Clerk, PO, RRB and specialist officers on its website http://www.ibps.in. Students who want to sit for the exam have to go to the IBPS website and register for the respective examinations. The online application should be filled out carefully as it cannot be edited once it has been submitted.
How to fill up the IBPS Online Form
The candidates must visit the IBPS website and click on new registration to start the process. Before starting the registration process, students must make sure they have a valid and functional mobile number, email id with them and need to have scanned copies of photos and signature. Kindly follow the process below to fill the registration form:
- Go to IBPS website and click on new registration which will direct you to the instructions page.
- Students must go through the directions mentioned in the instruction page to successfully fill the online application form and the click on the continue button.
- Next, it will ask you to provide personal details. First name, middle name, last name, mobile number and email id. Students must have a valid number and email id. All the details and updates will be shared on the registered number and the email id provided. Then you need to enter the security code in the text box and click save and next.
- Next, you need to upload a copy of scanned photo and signature as per the given dimensions. Upload the photo and signature then click on next.
- Then you will be required to fill in the relevant academic details asked by ibps.
- Next, you need to fill out job experience details if any
- Then fill in the language section as in which languages you know and whether you can read, write and speak in that language.
- Next, you need to choose the order of bank preference. Once done click on save and next button.
- It will show you the preview of the registration form to confirm the information provided and to make any changes if required. Once you are sure the information is correct click on submit button.
- Next, you need to make the online payment using debit/credit card or online banking. The fees for reserved category (sc/st/pwd/exsm) is Rs.100 and for unreserved the amount is Rs.600. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Students must save and take a print out of the e-receipt for any future use. Make sure not to press refresh or back button while making the payment online.
- As soon as you submit the registration form it will generate a registration number and password will be shown on screen and sent to your email id and the phone number provided. Next time you need to use this to log in to your account.
- Kindly close the browser window on successful completion to safeguard your data.
Find out all about the application process here.
Things to Remember
- Make sure you have the photo and signature scanned in the prescribed format as not doing so will be considered invalid. The prescribed dimension is 200*230 pixels and the size should not be more than 50kb. The signature should be signed by the student himself and should not be in capital letters as it will be matched with the signature on the mark sheet. The dimensions should be 140*60 pixels and the file size should not exceed 20kb.
- An email and message will be sent to your phone number with the registration number and the password.
- Online payment can be made using debit/credit card issued by RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro, internet banking, IMPS by giving the information asked on the screen.
This was our article on IBPS Online Form. For all information related to the IBPS examination, keep following Toppr Bytes.