Students that are looking to appear for the IBPS PO examination should keep themselves updated about the notifications that come from the board so that they are able to get done with all the procedures much earlier than the date of the examinations. This will enable students to worry about the exams and its preparations alone. This year, like previous years the process of registration for the IBPS PO examination will happen in the online mode. It is also important to note that the application forms are slated to release on the official website for students to fill in by the month of August of this year. In this article, find all information on IBPS registration.
Students must be aware that in order to be able to fill the application form in, they will have to be registered with the official website of the IBPS PO Recruitment. Following this, it is necessary for aspiring candidates to go through the eligibility criteria that they have to meet to be able to take the examination or even apply. There are going to be two stages for the written examination wherein students will have to clear the preliminary examination to be able to write the mains and in this regard dates for the preliminary examination for this year has already been declared. These dates are October 13, 14, 20 and 21. The main examination for IBPS PO is on November 18, 2018.
Other information related to IBPS PO registration
As has already been mentioned, students will have to apply for the examination online and the application fee will differ for students hailing from different categories. While students from the General category will have to pay rupees six hundred rupees for the application form students from the SC, ST PWD category will have to pay only one hundred rupees for the application form. Students must also be aware that the minimum qualification required to be able to do IBPS Registration is a graduate degree in any discipline and the documents one is required to produce at the time of application are scanned copies of your own photograph as well as signature. The official website from wherein students will also be able to keep track of notifications from their end, if any, has the address of www.ibps.in and it will do students well to keep themselves registered there. It is also necessary for a candidate to send in a scanned thumb impression as well as a handwritten declaration to the board at the time of application itself and each of these scanned copies should be sent in the JPG file format.
Steps in which one can register for the examination
It is important for candidates to understand that since the IBPS registration happens online, there are a few simple steps that one should follow in order to make sure that the process of application happens without any hindrances and you can worry only about preparing for your examinations. The steps in which students can apply for the examination has been listed below:
- Candidates will first be required to go to the official website, ibps.in and then click on the option that says CWE PO/MT.
- Following this, one must click on the option that says “Click Here to Apply Online for CWE Probationary Officers/Management Trainee.
- Upon doing this a window will open wherein you will have to click the option that says “Click Here for New Registration”. This will help the candidate in registering their application by means of entering certain basic information that the online application form is asking for.
- Following your registration on the website, a provisional registration number, as well as a password, will be generated for the candidate which will show up on the screen before you.
- Once this is done, candidates are likely to receive an email or a text message on their phone which will indicate the completion of your IBPS Registration as well as an option to recheck your credentials should you need to change them due to any mistakes.
Steps to fill in the application form
- Once you click on the link that directs you to the online application form that you will be required to fill in, the first things that candidates will be required to do are filling in all of the necessary details of personal information and information about educational qualifications. This information will range from your name to your nationality and to the institutes you have previously gone to as students. You will also be asked to let them know the choice of the IBPS Examination Center that you will prefer.
- After filling in these necessary details you will be required to click on the option that declares that the candidates have agreed to all of the terms and conditions that are attached to the application form.
- After you finish filling in all of this information, candidates are required to then upload the scanned copies of their documents to finish the process of IBPS Registration.