In view of the coronavirus pandemic, we are making LIVE CLASSES and VIDEO CLASSES completely FREE to prevent interruption in studies

The Institute of Information Technology & Management (IITM Delhi) was setup in 1999 by Mata Leelawati Shikshan Sansthan, a registered education society engaged in various philanthropic activities with H.E. Shri T. N. Chaturvedi, a Padma Vibhushan awardee, as the founder President of both, the society and the Institute.

Courses offered IITM Delhi

Undergraduate BBA * 60+60 3 years
  BCA * 60+60 3 years
  B.A (H) Eco 60 3 years
  B.Com (H) 60 3 years
Post Graduate MCA 60 2 years
  MBA 60 3 years

IITM Delhi offers courses BBA and BCA in two shifts, morning and evening. The intake of each shift is 60 students each.

1. MCA

Duration: 3 YEARS

Intake and Reservation Of  Seats

AICTE approved intake for the programme is 60. The existing reservation policy stipulates 10% seats (6 in number) as “Management Quota Seats”. Out of the remaining 90% (54 seats), 85% (46 seats) are reserved for Delhi candidates and 15% (8 seats) for outside Delhi candidates. Further reservation for specific categories is as per the guidelines of Government of NCT of Delhi.

Eligibility Criteria

Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed Mathematics and English at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other Examination recognized as equivalent thereto.

OR

BCA/BIT/BIS of a recognised University of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate

OR

Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or a qualification recognised as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

Admission Procedure into IITM Delhi

Through CET

The admissions are carried out strictly on a merit basis through a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The University conducts central counseling for all the colleges affiliated with it for 90% seats except for management quota seats. Students are required to choose the college/institute during the counseling. For application forms the students name to respond to the advertisement by the University or its website http://www.ggsipu.nic.in or www.iitmjanakpuri.com

Management Quota Seats :

The Institute conducts admission for 10% management seats. Candidates seeking admission to management quota seats are to satisfy above-mentioned eligibility criteria. Additionally, candidates need to qualify the Combined Entrance Test conducted by the University for the MCA programme. The merit for admission is drawn on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination. There is no provisional admission under management quota option.

FEE STRUCTURE FROM ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-18: DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW-
Academic Fee : Rs. 1,20,000.00 per year
University Fee : Rs 12,000.00 per year
Student Activity Fee : Rs 1,000.00 per year
Security Deposit (Refundable) : Rs 5,000.00 (once at the time of admission)
Placement Assistance Cell Fee :
(Managed by Students & Placement Committee)
Rs 1,000.00 per year
Other Charges :
(IITM Journal, Magazine & News Letters)
Rs 1,000.00 per year
Identity Card/Digitized Library Card : Rs 1,00.00 (One time, at the time of admission)

2. MBA

DURATION : 2 YEARS

INTAKE AND RESERVATION OF SEATS

AICTE approved intake for the programme is 60. The existing reservation policy stipulates 10% seats (6 in number) as “Management Quota Seats”. Out of the remaining 90% (54 seats), 85% (46 seats) are reserved for Delhi candidates and 15% (8 seats) for outside Delhi candidates. Further reservation for specific categories shall be as per the guidelines of Government of NCT of Delhi.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA For IITM Delhi

Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

OR

Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or any qualification recognised as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

OR

Passed the Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India

THE PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION TO MANAGEMENT SEATS IS STIPULATED BELOW:
  1. The vacancies are advertised in one Hindi, one English newspaper of Delhi on the website of the Institute www.iitmjanakpuri.comand on the Notice Board of the Institute.
  2. Candidates are required to apply on a prescribed form.
  3. Merit List of the eligible candidates is displayed on website of the Institute: www.iitmjanakpuri.comand on the Notice Board of the Institute.
  4. Short listed Candidates are required to appear personally for counseling to seek admission.
EXAMINATION AND EVALUATION

The examination and evaluation is carried out according to the scheme laid down by the University. Every paper is of 100 marks. In every paper, evaluation is done through an external examination with 75% weightage and 25%is through internal/continuous evaluation by the respective faculty within the institute. The internal evaluation is conducted on the basis of written tests, presentations, assignments, seminars, projects etc. The degree of MBA is awarded by the GGSIP University, Delhi and is recognized by the UGC/AICTE

FEE STRUCTURE

The IITM Delhi follows the fee structure as prescribed for the MBA programme for this Institute by the State Level Fee Regulatory Committee. The fee is payable once in a year for the entire academic year at the beginning of the academic session. The first year; fee is collected by the GGSIP University and the refund rules are governed by the University. In subsequent years the Institute collects the fee and the fee so collected is not refundable.

For students admitted under “Management Quota” option, fee is the same as prescribed by the University. The Institute shall collect the fee and it shall be payable once in a year. If the student withdraws admission after the date of commencement of the course and the seat remains vacant, no fee shall be refunded.

Security Deposit shall be refunded upon completion of the course (after deducting the Alumni membership subscription) or on migration/withdrawal by applying for it. The Institution may deduct the cost of replacement on account of the loss of library book/document or any fine imposed by the Institute due to damage done individually/collectively to the property of the Institute or for indiscipline.

3. BCA

INTAKE AND RESERVATION OF SEATS

University approved intake for BCA (both shifts) is 60 each. The existing reservation policy stipulates 10% seats (6 in number) as “Management Quota Seats”. Out of the remaining 90% (54 seats), 85% (46 seats) are reserved for Delhi candidates and 15% (16 seats) for outside Delhi candidates. Further reservation for specific categories is as per the guidelines of Government of NCT of Delhi.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with pass in English (core or elective or functional) and Mathematics or Computer Science/ Informatics Practice/Computer Applications

OR

Three-year Diploma in a branch of Engineering from a polytechnic duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to a recognized examining body with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

Also check out our article on IIITM Gwalior here.

Mock questions are too easy or too hard?

We adapt to your current skill level and rapidly raise it up.

+91
No Thanks.

Request a Free 60 minute counselling session at your home

Please enter a valid phone number
  • Happy Students

    7,829,648

    Happy Students
  • Questions Attempted

    358,177,393

    Questions Attempted
  • Tests

    3,028,498

    Tests Taken
  • Doubts Answered

    3,020,367

    Doubts Answered