JEE Advanced 2017 Answer Key by FIITJEE:
The JEE advanced is the entrance exam for admission into the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) as well as the Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad. The exam and counseling process is usually conducted by a different IIT each time, and IIT Madras has taken it up this year, for 2017. JEE Advanced 2017 is scheduled to be held on 21 May, 2017. Immediately afterwards, several coaching classes will release their JEE Advanced answer keys for both papers. In this article, check out the JEE Advanced 2017 answer key by FIITJEE.
JEE Advanced 2017 Answer Key By FIITJEE:
JEE Advanced answer keys will be put up on the commencement of the exam by several coaching institutes. We will put up the JEE Advanced 2017 answer key by FIITJEE as soon as it is available! You can also check out our own JEE Advanced Answer Keys!
Important dates for JEE Advanced 2017:
- Display of OMR sheets and scanned responses – May 31 to June 3, 2017
- Review of scanned responses – May 31 to June 3, 2017
- Answer Keys – June 4, 2017 at 10 am
- Feedback and comments on Answer key – June 4 to 6, 2017
- Result declaration – June 11, 2017
Calculating scores on the basis of JEE Advanced 2017 Answer Key by FIITJEE:
Using the JEE Advanced answer key, the applicants will be able to calculate their estimated scores obtained by comparing their recorded responses to the correct answers. The performance of the applicants along with his/her eligibility for the counselling session can also be estimated after calculating the probable scores.
The applicants can use the following steps to calculate the estimated scores using the JEE Advanced 2017 Answer Key by FIITJEE:-
- JEE Advanced Answer Key 2017 by FIITJEE will be available here as soon as it is released.
- Compare the answers given in the answer key with your answers as you’ve recorded them.
- To calculate your correct scores, you will have to refer to the official answer key given by the JEE Advanced website on June 4th.
- Your estimated score is the sum of the scores in both papers.
Here are some aspects to be taken care of when calculating your scores according to the FIITJEE answer key:-
- The correct marking scheme has to be followed by the applicants during calculation.
- The responses of the applicants in the examination has to be remembered well, or recorded in the question paper, in order to calculate the correct scores for comparison and for predicting All India Ranks (AIRs).
- The estimated scores may not be 100% accurate as it will be FIITJEE’s estimation of the correct answer.
Display of JEE Advanced 2017 OMR:
- The ORS will be graded and scrutinized by IIT Madras. The ORS of all candidates, who have appeared for both Paper 1 and Paper 2, will be displayed online, along with the machine-read responses.
- In case of any discernible discrepancy, candidates can seek a review of the machine-read responses which must be submitted online. In addition, candidates should pay a review fee of Rs.500 per question to be reviewed. Detailed instructions and the mode of payment will be provided online on the JEE advanced webiste.
- JEE Advanced 2017 Answer Keys for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be displayed online only.