JEE Advanced has successfully been conducted on 21st May, 2017. But the students would still be far from at respite as they wait for the official answer key & their results as well. Several coaching classes will release their JEE Advanced Answer Key once the exam commences. Students may register themselves to get the JEE Advanced Career Point answer key. This article discusses the same.
JEE Advanced Career Point Answer Key
JEE Advanced Career Point Answer Key will be published soon. Candidates may keep checking this space for updates on it. You can also check out our own JEE Advanced Answer Key!
PAPER 1, Code 8
|Question number||Answer||Question number||Answer||Question number||Answer|
|Question type||No. of Questions||Marks per question||Total Marks|
|Single Correct Multiple Choice||6||+3 -1||18|
|Multiple Correct Multiple Choice||8||+4 (Partial Marking) & -2 (Only Incorrect response)||32|
|Comprehension Type||4||+3 no negative marking||12|
All in all, 108 questions were asked, with a maximum achievable score of 372. Let’s see how the different subject asked in the paper were as far as their difficulty level goes.
JEE Advanced – Difficulty Level
- The questions were logical & with easy calculations.
- Distribution of topics was almost uniform between XI & XII, with a little inclination towards the latter
- This one had logical questions too. It was a bit lengthy
- Calculations asked were exhaustive.
- Paper 2 was tougher compared to Paper 1.
- It was of a difficulty level a little above moderate.
- It was comparable to the paper last year.
- Paper 1 was a scoring paper overall.
- This was very conceptual and on a more difficult side.
- Many questions asked were tricky and required Logical Reasoning.
- Not many will score high in this paper.
- Examiner had continued Mathematics paper credibility & quality likewise every year’s Math’s paper
- Paper was innovative and a few questions had lengthy calculations
- Overall, paper 1 was lengthy and calculative but it covered complete syllabus as prescribed in JEE advanced syllabus and distribution of questions were very good.
- In this paper they mainly focused on calculus part and this shows they want to judge the analytical ability of students.
- Questions were not simply based on formulas but needed lateral thinking also
- Paper 2 was above average overall, good students can score well but for average students there is nothing in this paper.
This is not the official JEE Advanced answer key. While experts at Career Point are certain that this is the current answer key, students should wait for the official answer key from JEE as well, before calculating their marks for certain.
That’s all about the JEE Advanced Answer Key & paper analysis from Career Point.