JIPMER Admit Card 2019
Situated in Puducherry, The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is unique and the oldest Institution in India providing education in European medicine. JIPMER offers courses at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels and admits students only on the basis of its own test and not through AIPMT or any other State Exams. In this article, we discuss the JIPMER admit card and it’s download procedure.
Latest: JIMPER Admit Card has been released. Click here to download it.
This year the JIPMER MBBS 2019 entrance test is scheduled to be held on the 4th of June and the results are likely to be declared on or before the 19th of June. JIPMER MBBS 2019 will be conducted to select 200 candidates, out of which 150 will be admitted at the prestigious institute at Puducherry and 50 at the JIPMER, Karaikal. In this article, we’re providing all the relevant information pertaining to the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card for JIPMER MBBS 2019 is available for download from 22nd May from 10 am (tentatively) onwards. The last date for downloading the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card is 2nd June 2019, which is also the date of the exam. So it’s important that you download it well in advance to get familiar with the exam centre. Candidates can download the admit card from the JIPMER website by following the steps mentioned below.
Steps to Download the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official JIPMER website
- Click on ‘JIPMER Admit Card’ notification to access the login link for JIPMER Admit Card download.
- Candidates need to enter their application number as Username and Date of Birth as the password to log in.
- After entering the above details, candidates can select ‘Download Admit Card’ option to download their JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card.
- It is advised that candidates take a printout of the admit card for possible future references.
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019 – Important Points
- JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit card will be available only in the online mode and will not be sent by any other mode such as post, courier, etc.
- Admit Card/Hall ticket of JIPMER MBBS 2019 will consist of the candidate’s name and date of birth as written in the application form, photo and signature image uploaded by the candidate, Examination City Allotted, and Roll Number.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid JIPMER 2019 Admit Card.
- Candidates have to preserve JIPMER MBBS 2019 admit card as it may be useful during various steps of admission procedure such as various rounds of JIPMER 2019 counselling.
- No change in category/name/date of birth will be entertained after submission of application form.
- Request for rectification/change of any details in the hall ticket will not be considered.
- There should be no tampering or mutilation of the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card and no changes should be made to the admit card after downloading it.
- Candidates are advised to print multiple copies to ensure if one is spoilt, the other could be used.
The Official brochure of JIPMER mentions that other than the printout of their JIPMER admit card, candidates have to mandatorily bring a valid identity proof such as Bank Passbook/Passport//Driving Licence/Aadhar Card with a photograph and a domicile certificate. Any other identity proof will not be considered by JIPMER, Puducherry and the candidate will not be allowed inside the exam hall. Candidates are advised to carry the original as well as a photocopy of the Admit Card and the Id proofs.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Important Dates
JIPMER MBBS 2019 exam will be held on 4th June 2019 in 2 different slots. Candidates are advised to be present at the exam centre 2 hours prior to the scheduled time. Check out the schedule of JIPMER MBBS 2019 entrance exam.
JIPMER 2019 Important Dates
|Application Form availability||07th March 2019|
|Last Date of submitting application form||12th April 2019|
|Admit card availaibility||20th May 2019 – 2nd June 2019|
|JIPMER MBBS 2019 Examination||02nd June 2019|
|Counselling starts||27th June 2019|
|Closing of admission||30th September 2019|
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern
- JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Mode: Computer Based Test.
- Number of Questions: 200.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice & Reason-Assertion Based Questions, with one correct answer.
- Distribution of Questions:
Chemistry – 60.
Logic & Quantitative Reasoning- 10.
English Comprehension- 10.
- Marking Scheme: 1 Mark (+1) is awarded for each correct response.
No marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.
- Syllabus: 10+2 Syllabus
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Results
The result of JIPMER MBBS 2019 exam will be declared on or before 19th June 2019 in online mode only. The JIPMER MBBS 2019 result will be declared in the form of merit list consisting of candidate’s name, All India Rank, Percentile Score, Category, Date of Birth, etc. Candidates who qualify the JIPMER MBBS 2019 will be eligible to appear in JIPMER MBBS 2019 counselling session.
The MBBS course at the JIPMER will be of four years and six months duration followed by one year of compulsory rotatory internship for getting the degree.
Hope you are clear on how to download the JIPMER Admit Card & the Exam Schedule. Toppr wishes you all the best for the remaining exam season.
Find out how to ace medical entrances and read more such informative articles on Toppr Bytes.