JIPMER MBBS 2019 registration is started from 6th March 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Candidates willing to apply can do read the complete information of JIPMER MBBS 2019 application form in this article. The last date to apply for this is 12th April 2019.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Registration Eligibility Criteria
Before going for JIPMER MBBS registration, candidates should go through the necessary eligibility criterion as listed on the JIPMER official website.
- Candidates who will complete 17 years of age at the time of admission are eligible to appear in the entrance exam
- Candidates must have passed their 12th board or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their subjects
- Candidates who have appeared in 12th board or equivalent examination in 2019 and are awaiting their result are also eligible to apply. But they should fulfil the eligibility criterion.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Registration Procedure
- Registration/Sign-Up : Candidates have to carefully enter details against fields such as Name, DoB, Father’s name, Mother’s name, gender, nationality, residential address.
- Login- Uploading of photograph and signature: Candidates are required to upload copies of their digital signature ad a recent passport size photograph. The photograph must carry candidate name & date of the photograph.
- Submission of application form: Candidates should submit their application forms after previewing the details.
- Payment of application fee: Candidates pay the application fee that is payable for their category.
- Final applicant details screen: Candidates are required to take a print out of this screen.
Photograph & Signature
- The photograph must be taken after 31st January 2018
- The photograph should be a coloured one in passport size on a light background
- Candidate’s name should be inherently present in the photograph & not added later.
- The size of the photograph should not exceed 200 KB & should not be less than 20 KB
- The photograph must be uploaded with the name “Candidate Photograph.jpg”
- The size of the signature should not exceed 200 KB & should not be less than 20 KB
- It should be uploaded as “Candidate Signature”.
JIPMER MBBS Registration Fees
The Following table shows category wise application fee for registration of JIPMER MBBS entrance exam.
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|Non-Resident Indian Candidates||2500|
|(O)PH||They are exempted|
JIPMER MBBS Important dates
Let’s take a look at the important dates of JIPMER MBBS entrance examination.
|JIPMER MBBS 2019 online registration||March 6, 2019|
|Last date for online registrations||April 12, 2019|
|JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card||Third week of May 2019|
|JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam||June 2, 2019|
|JIPMER MBBS 2019 results||June 10, 2019*|
|JIPMER MBBS 2019 SEAT ALLOTMENT||June 27, 2019*|
JIPMER MBBS Registration Rejection
Candidates must be very careful during their registration lest they may risk chances of rejection which they definitely don’t want. Here are a few reasons why the candidates’ applications may get rejected.
- Candidates who don’t meet the age limit as laid by JIPMER conducting authority – JIPMER Puducherry
- Candidates who don’t pass with the minimum marks in the qualifying exam, 12th Boards or equivalent examination.
- Candidates who apply for Puducherry status, without a valid proof will be rejected.
- Candidates who apply under Non-creamy layer but their sub-caste is not mentioned in the current OBC list.
- Those whose certificate has not been submitted in the prescribed format by the competent authority.
- Non-submission of OCI (Overseas Citizens of India) registration certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates who have applied in SC/ST categories without a valid proof certificate by the competent authority
- Candidate application may face rejection if their photograph &(or) signature are not proper.
Candidates must make sure that they apply for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination before the closing of applications. Hope this article helps you with your JIPMER MBBS 2018 registration procedure. Keep checking Toppr Bytes for important updates. All the very Best!