The journey is what makes a man or a woman. Whether it’s a rags to riches story or even a case of choosing the wrong career. How you get from point A to point B is what makes your story a successful one. The journey tests your patience, your drive and your determination. It infinitely increases the value of your end goal. Imagine if you always got what you wanted, you wouldn’t know how to fight for what you deserve.
It’s okay to spend time discovering what you want to do, these people certainly took their time and today they are legends of their trade.
1. Walt Disney was an ambulance driver
2. Steve Jobs used to sell illegal telephone hacking equipment.
3. Johnny Depp, the Captain of most pirate ships in Hollywood, used to be a ball point pen salesman.
4. Rachel McAdams worked at McDonalds.
5. Barack Obama scooped ice-cream.
6. Henry Ford used to repair watches.
7. Thomas Edison used to sell candy and newspaper on the train.
8. Dhirubhai Ambani was a gas station attendant.
9. Rajinikanth was a bus conductor.
10. Narendra Modi was a tea stall vendor.
You can be anything you want, as long as you put your mind to it. Your determination is #GreaterThan the height of a couple of fences.