KCET Application Form 2019 – Karnataka Examination Authority has released KCET 2019 application form in online mode on February 1 at 11:00 am. Aspiring candidates can fill the application form of KCET 2019 till February 28, 2019. The procedure of filling KCET application form 2019 includes registration, entering personal and academic particulars, paying the application fee and submitting it. The exam conducting authority of KCET will also provide the facility of application correction in the last week of March 2019. Wherein the candidates can make changes or can edit/update the information they have submitted in the online KCET 2019 application form (In case they find any errors/discrepancy). Before filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria of KCET 2019. All of the candidates should have qualified 12th standard examination to be eligible for KCET 2019 examination. Read the article to know more details about KCET application form 2019 such as fee payment, last date, form correction, etc.
KCET 2019 Application Form – Important Dates
|Availability of KCET Application Form||February 1, 2019|
|Last date for submitting Application Form||February 28, 2019|
|Last date to pay the applications fees||March 6, 2019|
|KCET 2019 application editing/correction||March 19 – 25, 2019|
|Availability of KCET 2019 Admit Card||April 5, 2019|
|KCET 2019 Exam||April 23, 2019 (Mathematics) April 24, 2019 (Physics and Chemistry)|
|Date of Exam for Kannada language Test (Only for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates)||April 25, 2019|
Documents Required to fill the KCET 2019 Application Form
What should be kept ready before filling KCET application form 2019?
The following things should be preferably kept ready by the candidates before filling the application form of KCET 2019.
- Valid email ID and mobile number of the candidate
- Aadhaar Card details
- Latest scanned photograph of the candidate
- Scanned or digital images of signature of the candidate
- Scanned or digital image of left-hand thumb impression of the candidate in JPG format only
- Scanned image of the signature of the parent
Web Browser required to fill KCET Application Form 2019
All of the candidates are requested to use any of the following web browsers in order to avoid any form of technical glitches while filling the KCET 2019 application form:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
- Google Chrome 3.0
How to fill KCET Application Form 2019?
KCET 2019 application form will be available only in online mode for all candidates. The application form can be filled through the five steps mentioned below. The candidates have to complete all the following stages in order to successfully fill and submit their application form for KCET 2019.
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Login & Filling the Application Form
- Step 3- Uploading Photograph & Signature
- Step 4 – Application Fee Payment
- Step 5 – Application Submission
Stage 1 – Registration
While applying for KCET 2019, the first stage the candidates have to complete their registration.
- Visit the official website here. Click on CET-2019-Online Application Form.
- Candidates are required to click on “New User?” and “Click Here to Register”
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed ahead by clicking on “Proceed to Apply Online”
- Select nationality and School Board. (Candidates need to be Indian Nationals and should have taken Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual Examination 2019).
- Enter the 13 digits “Student Number” PUE Department
- Click on “Submit” Button now
The candidates will then have to fill the following details for registration:
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Father
- Name of the Mother
- Date of Birth
- Contact Mobile Number
- Email ID
- User ID
- Re-enter Password
- Secret Question (A question has to be selected)
- Answer to the Secret Question
- Security Code
Note: On successful registration, candidates will be sent an Application Number and User-ID on their registered mobile numbers and email-ids. It will also be notified on your computer screen.
Stage 2 – Login & Filling the KCET Application Form
After registration, candidates have to log in using the KCET application number and password which will take them to the next step of filling all required details to fill the application form of KCET 2019. After login, the candidates will be directed to “Student Information” page
Fill in the following details at this step
- Mother Tongue
- Annual Income of the Family (in Rs.)
- Reservation Category
- Name of the Caste
- Caste/Category/Income Certificate Number (if applicable)
- Caste List of OBC/SC/ST Category (if applicable)
- Selection of Eligibility Clause Code
- Selection of Exam Centre of KCET 2019
Details of Qualifying Exam to be filled in KCET application form 2019
- Qualifying Examination
- University/Board Name
- School Name (if Karnataka CBSE/CISCE)
- Whether appearing for Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual Examination 2019 (Science)?
- PUC Student Number (if applicable)
- Year of Passing (if applicable)
- Total Number of Completed Years of Study in Karnataka (From 1st to 12th standard)
- Whether studied in Rural Area of Karnataka from 1st to 10th standard?
- Whether studied in Kannada Medium from 1st to 10th standard
- Eligibility to Claim Reservation or not.
Contact Details to be filled in KCET 2019 application form
- Name of District
- Pin Code
- Phone Number
- Have studied 10th standard in Karnataka or not?
- State where appeared for 12th standard examination
- District where the applicant appeared for 12th standard exam (if Karnataka)
- Native State
- Native District (if Karnataka)
- Whether the applicant is Son/Daughter of Jammu & Kashmir migrant?
- Whether claiming for reservation?
Details related to Previous KCET Examinations
- If the applicant has appeared for previous KCET exams?
- KCET number (if applicable)
- Year of appearance (if applicable)
- Whether obtained any seat in KCET and taken admission to college? (if applicable)
Study Details to be entered in KCET application form 2019
- Name of school/college attended
- Classes Studied in that Particular School
- From Year of Study to Year of Study
- Year of Passing
Candidates can make changes, edit or update the information entered so far. Once done with that, candidates must click on “Save and Next” button.
Stage 3 – Uploading Photograph & Signature
Once the candidates click on “Save and Next” button, they will be directed to uploading the photograph, signature, and left thumb impression page. The parent’s signature or left thumb impression should also be uploaded by the candidates. Upload them one by one as per the specified size and format below.
Instructions about Photograph and Signature
- Photographs have to be in jpg/jpeg format only. No other format will be accepted.
- The photograph should be a colour one with white background.
- The signature should be with blue/black pen and thumb impression with blue or black ink.
- Capital letters in the signature are completely prohibited.
- Thumb impression should not be smudged.
Check the table below for dimensions, size and format of photograph, thumb impression and signature.
Size/Format of documents to be uploaded in KCET Application From
|Sr.No.||Documents to be uploaded||Dimension||Format||Size|
Colour photo with white background
Mobile photos are also allowed
|3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||jpg/jpeg format||5 to 40 KB|
Must be in black or blue ink.
Must not be in Capital letters
|3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||jpg/jpeg format||5 to 40 KB|
|3||Left Thumb Impression||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||jpg/jpeg format||5 to 40 KB|
After the images are uploaded, candidates must click on the declaration button and then click on “Submit” button.
Stage 4 – KCET 2019 Application Fee Payment
After successfully uploading photograph and digital copies of signature and thumb impression, candidates have to pay the KCET application form fee, which can only be paid through offline mode (Through E-challan or DD). Find the fee details from the details below.
KCET 2019 Application Fee Details
|Sr.No.||Category||Application Fee||Bank Charges|
|2||SC/ST||Rs. 500||Rs. 10|
|3||Applicants who Studied Outside Karnataka||Rs. 750||Rs. 10|
|4||Applicants Residing Outside India||Rs. 5000||–|
- Bank Challan – Candidates have to download the bank challan after selecting their bank. Candidates have to pay KCET 2019 application fee at branches of State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, Indian Bank or e-Post Offices.
- Demand Draft – Candidates from outside India have to pay the application fee of Karnataka CET 2019 through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority”, payable at Bangalore.
Stage 5 – KCET Application Form 2019 Submission and Printout
The final stage of KCET 2019 Application form filling is submission and taking the printout of the application form. After they have verified and carefully checked all the information and paid the fee, the candidates have to submit it online. However, after the final submission, the candidates have to download the application form and get it attested by Principal of the class 12th or PU of the institute/school/college studied or where the candidate is currently studying or by any Gazetted Officer.
Caution: Downloading and getting the download application form of KCET 2019 attested is mandatory for all candidates. The candidature of any candidate who does not do this will be cancelled. Candidates must keep 2-3 copies of the downloaded CET application with them, while the original attested copy (from Principal/any Gazetted Officer) should be produced and submitted at the time of counselling along with other documents for verification.
Steps to Retrieve Password
If candidates forget password, they must click on ‘Forgot Password’ link and click on the link to create a new password. Enter the following details to create new password:
- User ID
- KCET Application Number
- Secret Question
- Answer and enter the security code
- Click on Submit button
- Create New Password
After clicking the submit button, the candidate will be directed to a new window of ‘Create Password’
- Enter the User ID and the KCET 2019 application number
- Enter the new password
- Confirm new password
- Click on submit
The new password will be sent to candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.