KEAM Admit Card 2019 – CEE, Kerala has released KEAM 2019 admit card for eligible candidates. The KEAM admit card 2019 is available in online mode only and is not sent by post to the candidate. To download the admit card of KEAM 2019, candidates have to log in to the admit card download portal by entering their application number and password. After downloading the KEAM 2019 admit card, the candidate must ensure that details like name, roll number, exam date, time, name and address of the exam centre are clearly legible and correct. In case of any discrepancy, candidates are advised to immediately contact the concerned authorities. It is important for candidates to note that admit card of KEAM 2019 is an essential document to be carried to the exam centre; therefore, they should not be casual while dealing with it. The entry of candidates inside KEAM examination hall will be restricted without KEAM 2019 admit card/ hall ticket. The complete procedure to download KEAM admit card 2019, along with other relevant details, are discussed in detail below.
The admit card of KEAM 2019 has not been issued for those candidates who have to remit balance application fee and who have defects in their photograph. signature and left-hand thumb impression uploaded during submission of application form. For the candidates who have to remit balance application fee/Dubai Centre fee, the admit card will be released as and when the balance amount is paid through online mode. The admit card of those candidates who have defects in their photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression will be released only if the correction is done before April 13, 2019 (5 PM) through the link which will be provided. Candidates who do not know their application number will be able to generate it by submitting their name and mobile number by clicking on “Forgot Application Number” provided in the Candidate Portal.
KEAM Admit Card 2019 – Important Dates
|1||The release of KEAM 2019 Admit Card||April 16, 2019|
|2||KEAM 2019 Examination – Physics & Chemistry (Paper I)||May 2, 2019 (10 am to 12.30 pm)|
|3||KEAM 2019 – Mathematics (Paper II)||May 3, 2019 (10 am to 12.30 pm)|
|4||KEAM 2019 Result||on or before May 25, 2019|
How to download KEAM 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates will have to follow the steps given below to download the admit card of KEAM 2019.
- Click on the KEAM admit card 2019 link given above
- Log-in to the portal by entering KEAM 2019 application number and password.
- Click on submit button
- The admit card of KEAM 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Check that the details mentioned on the admit card are correct and easily readable
- If all the details mentioned are correct, download the KEAM 2019 admit card and take colour printouts
Details mentioned on KEAM Admit Card 2019
The following details will be mentioned on admit card of KEAM 2019. Candidates are advised to check all of these details before downloading the KEAM admit card OR KEAM hall ticket.
- Course Applied For
- Application Number
- Photograph and Signature
- Date of the Examination
- Examination Venue and Timings
- Roll Number
Salient features of KEAM 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates are urged to download their admit cards within the given schedule.
- Candidates are preferably required to carry colour printouts of KEAM admit card 2019 on the day of the exam. They are also required to bring the KEAM admit card at the time of the counselling.
- The admit card of KEAM 2019 should not be tampered/ damaged/ transferred under any circumstances. Also, the admit card should be kept safe till the admission process is completed.
- Candidates can also download their KEAM admit card 2019 through help desks and facilitation centres set up across the state of Kerala.
- In case, candidates face trouble in downloading their KEAM 2019 admit card/ hall ticket, it may be due to submission of incorrect or incomplete application form.
- Candidates who have other defects in their submitted applications will be able to view the defects by clicking on “Memo Details”. A copy of the generated Memo along with the documents for rectification of defects have to be sent to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations before April 17, 2019 (5 PM).
- Facility of one-time correction of mobile number and email ID will also be present for the candidates.
- If there are any complaints regarding the details shown in the profile page then the candidates may send their complaints with supporting documents to prove their claim to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram before April 17, 2019 (5 PM),
Dos and Dont’s on exam day
- Items like calculator, mobile or other electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the exam hall. Also on the list of items not allowed inside the exam hall are – pencil, eraser, correction fluid, logarithm table, etc.
- Candidates must bring the admit card of KEAM 2019 with them, as without it, they will not be allowed to take the exam
- The candidate must also bring with them – a ballpoint pen (either blue or black ink) and a cardboard /clipboard.
- Candidates may also carry photo IDs, like PAN Card and Driving Licence, in case it needs to verify the identity of the candidate.
- Reach the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of exam. No candidate will be allowed into the exam hall 30 minutes into the exam.
Unable to Download KEAM 2019 Admit Card?
During the scrutiny of application form of KEAM 2019, if any defects are found in any candidate’s claim or in certificates like- the failure of producing nativity, defects in certificate produced, etc., then a memo will be sent to the candidate while downloading the admit card of KEAM 2019. In the memo, the errors in the application form will be mentioned by the examination authority. Candidates need to send all the necessary documents for correcting the defects to CEE office on or before the specified date along with the printout of memo sheet.
KEAM Admit Card 2019 FAQs
Q. Will the KEAM 2019 admit card be sent to the candidate by post?
Ans. The admit card of KEAM 2019 is now available in online mode only and has to be downloaded by logging in using log-in credentials like application number, date of birth and security code (if there is one). Also, the admit card will not be sent by post.
Q. Every time I try to download the admit card of KEAM 2019, a memo appears and I am not able to proceed further. What should I do?
Ans. The appearance of the Memo is a signal that your KEAM 2019 application form has some defects; for example, you might have missed the Nativity certificate or there is some discrepancy in the certificates submitted. To find out what is the defect, check the Memo, as the problem will be mentioned on it. After finding out the defect, you need to send the correct documents to the office of CEE on or before the specified deadline along with a printout of the Memo.
Q. What to do in case of any discrepancy in the admit card?
Ans. After downloading the admit card, the candidates must ensure that the details given on the admit card are correct or not. If there is any error or defects in the admit card, it should be rectified and bring to the notice of the exam conducting body before the exam date.
For more information on KEAM exam follow us here.