KEAM Counselling 2018:
The result of the KEAM 2018 seat allotment for Phase 2 (for filling vacant seats) just got declared on July 27 and the last ranks also got announced. Please note that the Online Option of filling for Phase 2 of KEAM counselling 2018 was open to applicants till July 26 and the third seat allotment was announced on July 20.
The allotment of seats is done by the official authorities through a Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) that is based on the merit rank of the candidates in KEAM, choices made and availability of seats. The result of KEAM 2018 counselling would be announced in the online mode. Candidates who clear the counseling would then need to visit their allotted institutes for confirming their admission. Read the full article for getting the latest information on the KEAM Counselling Process 2018.
KEAM Counselling 2018 – Important Dates
|1||KEAM 2018 Exam – Paper I (Physics & Chemistry)||April 23, 2018 (10:00 -12:30 P.M)|
|2||KEAM 2018 Exam – Paper II (Mathematics)||April 24, 2018 (10:0- 12:30 P.M)|
|3||Announcement of KEAM Result 2018||May 22, 2018|
|4||Declaration of Rank List||June 20, 2018|
|5||Start of Registration for counselling – Phase I||June 23, 2018|
|6||Trial Allotment||June 27, 2018|
|8||End of Online Option Registration||June 29, 2018 ( till 10 am)|
|9||Seat Allotment – Phase I||July 1, 2018 ( Up to 8 pm)|
|10||Remitting of fees||July 1-5, 2018 ( Up to 3 pm)|
|11||Choice filling Round II||July 6, 2018 (onwards)|
|12||Seat Allotment – Round II||July 10, 2018|
|13||Remitting of fees||July 11-14, 2018|
|14||Online Option confirmation and Choice Re-arrangement/Deletion/Addition of Choices for Round 3||July 16 to 20, 2018 (10 AM)|
|15||Seat Allotment – Round III||July 20, 2018|
|16||Payment of Fee/Balance Fee in Offline or Online Mode||July 21 to 25, 2018|
|17||Online Choice Filling for Phase II – To fill vacant seats||July 23-26, 2018|
|18||Phase 2 Seat Allotment for filling vacant seats||July 27|
The counselling process of KEAM 2018 for Phase III got started on July 16, 2018. The candidates were asked to first confirm their preferred options allotted in the second round and then reorganize/delete/add choices for the third phases of allotment. These candidates would be given seats based on their performance in KEAM 2018 entrance examination and choices.
KEAM Counselling 2018 Registration
The registration for KEAM 2018 counselling would be done in the online mode or students can also choose to visit the nearest Facilitation Centres (FC). Take a look at the step-wise registration process for KEAM 2018 counselling.
Step 1 – Log on to the registration website
- Click on “KEAM 2018 Candidate Portal”
- Now, log in with the KEAM 2018 roll number and application number.
- After logging in, you would need to submit your key number and password. The key number is primarily a 16-digit alphanumeric code that is given to the registered candidates on the security card.
Step 2 – Selection of Courses and Colleges
- Once you’ve logged in successfully, you will see a list of participating colleges and courses on screen.
- Then you need to select from the available options in the order of preference. It is highly recommended that you fill maximum choices for having better chances of admission.
- The selected options would be visible on the screen. Click on “Save” button.
- Go through the order of preference again as the allotment of seats would be done accordingly.
Step 3 – Filter Option
- You can filter the choices entered with the help of the edit button.
- Add or drop a course or college as per your preference.
- Submit the form after you’re done.
Step 4 – Review and Take a Printout
Once the submission of the choices is done, you can review the selection. Take a printout of the filled options for future use.
Trial Allotment of KEAM 2018
The concerned authorities announced trial allotment on June 27. Applicants got to know their chances of admission through the trial allotment. As the name suggests, trial allotment also means that there is no guarantee of a seat.
KEAM 2018 Seat Allotment
A Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) would be conducted by the authorities for the KEAM 2018. The process of seat allotment is a part of KEAM 2018 counselling. The allotment gets done as per the merit of the candidate; his/her preferred college/course and availability of seat. The third and final phase allotment would be declared on July 20, 2018. The result of KEAM seat allotment 2018 – Round II was published in online mode on July 10; the result of round 1 was announced on July 1.
The allotment memo includes all the information about the college, which the candidate has been given along with the amount of fee to be paid. The selected candidates would need to pay the agreed fees at the CEE account in the head post offices or online through net banking/debit/credit cards. They would also need to report at the allotted institute for confirming their admission. Candidates would need to bring and verify their original documents as the document verification procedure will be done at the time of admission. There will be a total of four seat allotment rounds for the KEAM 2018 counselling. However, there would be a spot allotment round held in the offline mode in case there are some vacant seats left after the online allotment rounds are over.
KEAM Counselling 2018 – Document Verification
Candidates who would be allotted a seat through the counselling process of KEAM 2018 would need to report before the Principal/Head of the allotted Institution for admission on the given date with the following documents:
- KEAM Admit Card 2018
- KEAM Result 2018
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Allotment Memo issued by CEE
- Fee Receipt issued by Bank
- 10+2th Standard Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from last attended institute
- Conduct Certificate from last attended institutes
- Eligibility Certificate (by applicants who have passed qualifying examination other than one conducted by CEE)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Physical Fitness Certificate
For more updates on Keam Counselling, stay tuned to Toppr.