KIITEE 2018 examination
The Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology University will be conducting the KIITEE 2018 exams for selecting deserving candidates for various UG and PG courses.
About KIITEE 2018:
The details of the KIITEE examination to be conducted in 2018 are as follows-
Name of examination: KIIT Entrance Exam
Conducting Body: KIIT University
Exam Type: Online, Computer Based
Exam Date: 15th to 24th April 2018
Courses Offered by the KIIT University:
The various courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels that are offered to the candidates by the KIIT university are as follows-
|B. Tech/ B.Tech Biotechnology||UG|
|BA LLB/ BBA LLB/ BSC LLB||UG|
|Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile)||UG|
|Bachelor in Film and Television Production||UG|
|Master of Mass Communication||PG|
|MCA LE/ MCA||PG|
|M.Sc (Biotechnology/Applied Microbiology)||PG|
|MBA/ MBA RM||PG|
|Master of Public Health||PG|
KIITEE 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
The syllabus for the exams is subject specific and can be downloaded from the official website. The examination pattern of KIITEE 2018 is different for different subjects and is as follows:
B.Tech (4 years)/B.Arch (Science Group)/BSc. Nursing/Biotechnology Dual Degree (5 Years):
B.Tech(4 years)/B.Arch (Science group)/Biotechnology Dual Degree(5 Years):
BSc. Nursing/Biotechnology Dual Degree (5 Years):
B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) (3 Years):
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
BBA/BCA/Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile)/Bachelor of Film and Television Production/BA LLB/ BBA LLB/ BSc LLB/ Master of Mass (Integrated) Communication/ B Arch. (Other Group):
|Analytical and Logical Ability||30|
MCA/ MCA (Lateral Entry):
|Mathematics (10+2 Standard)||60|
|Analytical and Logical Ability||30|
MTech (2 Years):
|Branch-specific, pertaining to the B.E/ B.Tech Syllabus of concerned discipline||120|
|Multiple Choice Questions based on the LLB Syllabus||120|
MSc Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology (2 Years):
|Biology (10+2+3 Standard)||50|
|Chemistry (10+2 Standard)||30|
|Physics (10+2 Standard)||20|
|Mathematics (10+2 Standard)||20|
|Questions based on BSc Nursing||120|
|Teaching and Research Aptitude||60|
KIITEE 2018 Application Process:
The KIIT University will make available the application forms online on their website by tentatively first week of December 2017. Candidates wishing to sit the examination must take note of the following points:
- The application form for KIITEE 2018 will be released online by the university on their official website
- There is no application fee for the KIITEE 2018
- Candidates must submit duly filled forms with recent passport size photographs and guardians signatures as per official instructions on the website.
KIITEE Slot Booking:
Only those candidates who have submitted the application form on time will be provided with a registration id and password. Candidates can login to the website portal using these credentials and select a suitable date and venue for taking the exam.
Slot Booking is allotted via first come first serve basis. Hence it is advisable that if a candidate requires a particular slot, he/she should book it at the earliest.
Steps for Slot Booking for KIITEE 2018:
- Visit the official website kiit.ac.in
- Enter application id/registration number
- Enter date of birth
- Test Slots will be displayed
- Select desired test date
- Select desired test slot
- Confirm selection.
Once a slot is booked, it cannot be changed. Hence, select your slots very carefully.
KIITEE Admit Card 2018:
The KIITEE Admit Card 2018 serves as a Hall Ticket for the KIIT University Entrance Exam. The KIITEE exam is conducted for the selection of candidates for the various UG and PG courses. The online application forms will be available on the official website kiitee.ac.in. Only those candidates who complete Slot Booking in the scheduled time will be allotted KITTEE Admit Card 2018.
Steps To Download KIITEE Admit Card 2018:
Before the KIITEE Admit Card can be downloaded, the candidate must complete the Slot Booking which commences in April 2018.
- Open kiitee.ac.in in your web browser
- Login using registration id and password created during application process
- Enter key or the submit option
- Download your KIITEE Admit Card 2018 and take a print out.
Note: The KIITEE Admit Card are not dispatched in hard copy and it is essential to download the same and retain a printed copy till the end of the admission process.
Important Instructions For Students Appearing KIITEE 2018:
- Verify that all details printed in the KIITEE Admit Card 2018 are correct
- Take note of the examination timing and examination center
- The Test Center once booked cannot be changed. The Center printed in the KIITEE Admit Card is final
- Candidates are strictly forbidden to carry calculator, mobile phone, electronic watch, pager, log table, slide rule, printed/written material or anything else except pen/pencil and KIITEE Admit Card in the examination hall
- Candidates should be present at the examination center at-least 45 minutes before commencement of the exam
- Candidates must show on demand a valid KIITEE Admit Card, without which they will not be granted entry in the examination hall
- Candidates should occupy their allotted seats as per application process only
- No candidate can leave the examination hall before completion of the exam without permission from the Center Superintendent.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the examination hall. Tea/Coffee and snacks are not allowed inside the examination center.
Important Dates to keep in mind for KIITEE 2018:
|KIITEE 2018: Release of online application forms||First week of December 2017|
|Last Date to fill online application form||Fourth week of March 2018|
|Last Date of receiving filled application forms||Last week of March 2018|
|KIITEE Slot Booking||First week of April 2018|
|Availability of KIITEE Admit Card 2018 on website||First week of April 2018|
|KIITEE 2018 Exam||15 to 24 April 2018|
|Declaration of KIITEE 2018 results||Fourth week of April 2018|
|Counselling for admissions||Second week of May 2018|
KIITEE 2018 Results:
The results will tentatively announced by fourth week of April 2018 and can be checked online.
The results declare marks and rank allotted to the candidate. Merit is determined as per university norms and is different for different courses.
KIITEE 2018 Counselling:
The candidates who qualify the examination are allotted seats to the various courses as per their preference and merit. The counseling process will be tentatively held in the first, second and third week of June.
KIIT University Contact Details:
Address: KIIT University, Bhubaneshwar- 751024, Odisha India
Phone Number: 0674- 2742103, 2741747, 2741389
Fax Number: 91 674 2741465