KVPY Result 2019 Declared
KVPY Result 2019 is divided into two parts – a result of the aptitude test and the result of the personal interview. The result of the aptitude test was declared on 21st December 2019. And on 11th April 2019, the composite score of Interview and Aptitude test will be declared. KVPY stands for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana. The Aptitude test was held online. KVPY is a fellowship programme which is managed by IISC – Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
This programme is supported by the Indian Government Science and Technology Department, and it motivates the candidates to build a career in basic science research, research, and development, science and technology, etc. The composite score of both rounds, Aptitude test, and Personal Interview decides whether the candidate will be eligible for the fellowship programme or not. In this article, we will give more details about KVPY 2019 Result. Read it till the end for detailed information.
Step by Step Process for Checking KVPY Result 2019
The process of checking your score of KVPY Exam is very easy. Following are the steps of how to check the KVPY Result 2019:
- The first step is to visit the official website of KVPY. Open this website kvpy.iisc.ernet.in in a new tab.
- Now in the new tab, you will see a form on the display of your computer screen.
- In this form, it will ask to fill the information and details such as Birthdate, your application number, and your stream (SA, SX, SB). Select the right options accordingly.
- Make sure you fill the birthdate in the DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Once you have filled all the details and information, proofread everything once again and make sure everything is correct.
- Once you are done checking all the details, you can proceed further and tap on “Continue”.
- When you will tap of continue, your result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You can download and save the PDF format of the result.
- For future use and admissions, you will need a lot of copies of the result. So it is recommended to keep at least 8-10 copies of your final result.
- All the best!
KVPY Result Cut off Score 2019
Cutoff marks for KVPY 2019 are mentioned below according to the categories and Castes such as General caste, Schedule Caste and Scheduled Tribes, and Person with Disabilities. IISc divides the cut off in two parts – Aptitude cut off and final cut off.
The following cut off marks are the least marks you need to score if you want to get eligible for IISc Bangalore Fellowship Examination. Also, this cut off will decide which candidates will be qualified for the interview.
Last year’s aptitude test results can be found on the official website of KVPY 2016.
KVPY Cut off for Aptitude Test
The cut off marks for this year’s aptitude test is as follows:
|Stream||Category||Cut Off Marks|
|Stream SA||PWD (Person with disability)||40|
|Stream SB||PWD (Person with disability)||34|
|Stream SX||PWD (Person with disability)||40|
The interviews are likely to be held between mid-January, 2019 to mid-February, 2019. The students will be informed about the interview via email, shortly after the result declaration.
KVPY Result Date
KVPY 2019 final merit list will be prepared on the basis of both marks of the exam and interview. 75% exam marks with 25% interview marks will make up the final composite score.
The result of KVPY Aptitude test was declared on 21st December 2019, and the final result which is the composite score of Aptitude test and Interview will be declared on 11th April 2019.
KVPY (Optical Mark Recognition) OMR Answer Sheet Reevaluation by IISc, Bangalore
The candidates who got the unexpected results which did not match according to their expectation can apply for re-evaluation.
If your answers were correct in the answer keys published by KVPY and then you got an unexpected score in the result, IISc (Indian Institute of Science) allows you to apply for Re-evaluation.
For applying for re-evaluation student has to go through a specific procedure. Also, the candidate will have to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 through DD (Demand Draft).
The Demand Draft should be in favor of IISc, Bangalore. With the fee, you also have to submit the application with a cover letter and mention your stream – SA, SB or SX and your seat number or application number.
It should be submitted before the Due date. After the due date, you will not be allowed to submit the Re-evaluation form.
KVPY Interview Process – Important Documents
Some documents will also be required during the KVPY interview. A list is given below
- Application form (Download from application portal using login credentials)
- Admit card of aptitude test
- Original marks card
- Caste certificate for SC/ST candidates
- Medical certificate in case of physically challenged candidates
- A self-appraisal form
- Study certificate form
- Teacher recommendation form
Now that shortly after KVPY 2019 results are out, preparation for the interviews will be beginning in earnest by the successful students. Find all you need to know about the exam and interview in this article. You can also go through the experience of a KVPY interviewee in here!
KVPY Interview Centres
The KVPY interview centres and dates are yet to be announced. However, don’t wait around for that wake-up call! Keep following us at Toppr for more tips and tricks regarding KVPY!