Madhya Pradesh Board Result 2018
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) will declare the MP Board Result 2018 for Class 10 and Class 12 board examinations in the month of May 2018. This year, over 19 lakh students appeared for the MP Board’s Class 10 and Class 12 examinations. According to media reports, around 11,48,000 students appeared for the MP Board Class 10 examination while 7,69,000 students appeared for the Class 12 examination. On this page, we’re providing all the relevant and useful information about the Madhya Pradesh Board Result 2018 including the important dates, steps to check the result, past statistics, and much more.
Madhya Pradesh Board Result 2018- Important Dates
You can check the important dates pertaining to the Madhya Pradesh Board Result in the table given below:
|Examination Name||Exam Dates||Result Dates- Tentative|
|MP Board 10th Exam||5th March to 31st March 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|MP Board 12th Exam||1st March to 3rd April 2018||Last week of May 2018|
How to check the Madhya Pradesh Board Result 2018?
The Madhya Pradesh Board Result 2018 will be declared in the online mode on the MP Board’s official website. The results for both Class 10 and 12 examinations of MPBSE will be declared in the last week of May on the same day.
For your benefit, we’ve put together the step-by-step procedure below to check your MP Board Results 2018. Please read carefully.
Steps to check the Madhya Pradesh Board Result 2018
- Navigate to the Madhya Pradesh Board’s official website.
- Click on the relevant link for Class 10 or Class 12 Board results.
- Enter your roll number and other mandatory details.
- Your Madhya Pradesh Board Result will appear on the computer screen.
- Download your result and take multiple printouts for future reference.
Madhya Pradesh Board Result- Important Points
- It is worth noting that the printouts of your MP Board results are considered as provisional results for the admission process for further studies by universities and schools until the verification of original documents.
- Your original Madhya Pradesh Board results will be provided by your respective schools in due course of time.
- If you’re not satisfied with your Madhya Pradesh Board result 2018 then you can apply for re-checking or reevaluation.
- You can apply for re-evaluation of the result only within the specified time frame.
- Students can apply for re-checking within 21 days from the declaration of the result.
- Candidates need to pay a nominal fee for the re-checking of their result.
- This year, the MP Board has introduced a new system for the disabled students. An hour extra was given for each exam conducted and a time gap of at least three days between two papers was given to these students.
Madhya Pradesh Board Result- Past Statistics
In this section, we’re providing the previous year statistics of the Madhya Pradesh Board Results. For your benefit, we’ve included the past statistics for both the Madhya Pradesh Class 10 results as well as the class 12 results. Last year, the Madhya Pradesh class 10 and class 12 board results were declared on May 12, 2017, at 9.30 am. In 2017, MPBSE brought in a unique Quick Response (QR) code that enabled the students to get their mark sheets and school documents via a mobile app instead of carrying the original documents everywhere. Last year, Saiyam Jain topped the Madhya Pradesh Class 12 board exam by scoring 485 marks out of 500.
Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Results- Past Statistics
|Total Number of Students Registered||5,43,348|
|Overall Pass Percentage||67.57%|
|Overall Pass Percentage of Girls||72.38%|
|Overall Pass Percentage of Boys||64.16%|
Last year, the overall pass percentage of the MP Board Class 12 regular students was 67.87%, while that of the private students was only 27.81%. A total of 4,07,950 students were successful out of 6,90,323 students who appeared for the Class 12 exams.
Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Results- Past Statistics
The table given below carries the Madhya Pradesh Class 10 Results statistics for the last five years.
|Year||Number of Students Appeared in the Exam||Total Pass Percentage||Pass Percentage of the Boys||Pass Percentage of the Girls|
From the above table, we can observe that over 10 lakh students appeared for the Madhya Pradesh Class 10 board examination in 2017. The overall pass percentage was 52.11%. The girl students outperformed the boys by registering a pass percentage of 51.02% against 50.71% of the boys.
Last year, Devprakash Manjhi topped the class 10 exam in Madhya Pradesh with 587 marks out of 600. The second rank was jointly held by Anchal Sangitra and Jayant Patel who had both scored 585 marks. The third rank was also jointly held by two students, Srijan Srivastav and Sushma Rajput who both scored 583 marks.
About the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education was formed under the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Act, 1965 for the purposes of monitoring the secondary education in the state of Madhya Pradesh and other ancillary affairs. This act is known as the Madhya Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiniyam, 1965 (The Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Act, 1965)
The MP Board conducts the class 10 and class 12 board examinations in the state of Madhya Pradesh to evaluate the academic performance of students at the HSC and the HSSC levels. MPBSE is responsible for determining the policy-related, the administrative, the cognitive, and the intellectual direction of the state’s higher educational system. MPBSE regulates and supervises the system of intermediate education in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The board prescribes the courses of study and the syllabus as well as charts out and governs the various activities like conducting the examinations, granting affiliations to colleges, etc. The board is also responsible for providing direction, support, and leadership to all educational institutions under its jurisdiction.
We hope the information provided on this page comes in handy for you to check your Madhya Pradesh Board Results 2018.