The Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education conducts the Maharashtra SSC Examination for the 10th standard and the Higher Secondary Examination for the 12th standard. Maharashtra Board has been ranked 4th in the list of Futuristic Education Boards of India and has the maximum number of enrolled students after CBSE. It conducts the Higher Secondary Examinations in February March every year for all the streams. March is the end of the academic year and the new academic year begins in June. This year, examinations are to be conducted from 21st February to 20th March 2018. The Maharashtra Board HSC Results 2018 of all three streams – science, arts, and commerce, has been released today i.e. 30th May 2018. Examinees will be able to view their Maharashtra Board HSC Results 2018 online.
Steps to check results of Maharashtra Board HSC results 2018
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Board HSC Results 2018 which is mahresult.nic.in
- Search for the link of Maharashtra Board HSC 12th Result 2018 link.
- Select whichever stream is applicable:- science, arts or commerce.
- Enter the hall ticket number, date of birth and whatever other details are required in the appropriate entry fields on the displayed page.
- Click Submit. Let the page load.
- Do not panic if there’s a delay. Often due to excessive requests, the server slows down and takes time to load.
- Your Maharashtra Board HSC Results 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download a copy of the result and get it printed for usage in future.
- Keep a few attested copies of the mark sheet for future use.
- Original mark sheets can be collected from the schools.
- Re-checking and re-evaluation of the answer scripts can be applied at this stage by paying a fee. The details of rechecking and reevaluation will be available with the school.
Details mentioned on Maharashtra HSC Result 2018
The students appeared for the exams will find the following details mentioned on the result:
- Enrollment Number
- Roll Number
- Name of the Student
- Centre Number
- School Name
- School Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Result Status (Pass / Fail)
- Subject Code
- Subject Name
- Marks in Subjects (Individually)
- Practical Marks
- Total Marks
- Total Percentage.
Maharashtra Board HSC Result Previous Year Statistics
In 2017, more than 14 lakh students had appeared for the board examination out of which approximately 13.20 lakh students passed the exam. According to that, the pass percentage ration is around 89.50%. The students need to have an idea about the previous year statistics to gain the knowledge of the competition amongst the students.
|Year||Overall Pass Percentage||Boys’ Pass Percentage||Girls’ Pass Percentage|