MHT CET Admit Card 2018
MHT CET Admit Card 2018 will be available for students to download as per the expected schedule i.e., a couple of weeks before the exam commences. MHT CET Admit card 2018 is issued by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra after candidates successfully fill the application form for MHT CET 2018.
Candidates can download their MHT CET Admit Card 2018 here, the official website.
The MHT CET Admit Card is an identity card that goes about as a token of confirmation of the identity and different details of any candidate, which allows him/her to show up for the exam. Aspiring candidates need to carry with them the hall ticket or admit card for MHT CET 2018 to the examination center along with a valid id proof.
In order to download the MHT CET Admit Card –
- Keep yourself up to date on the official website.
- Enter your Application number and password that was generated at the time of filling the MHT CET 2018 application form.
- After filling these details, download the admit card in PDF.
- Since the admit card is the most important document even after the examination, keep a number of printed copies with yourself.
- MHT CET Admit Card 2018 will be required to be produced by the candidates at the time of counseling and admission process as well.
What Photo Id will do?
The following Photo ID proof will be eligible –
- PAN Card
- Indian Passport
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s representative on official letterhead along with photograph
- Recent Identity Card issued by a recognized School or College
- Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhaar Card
- Ration card will not be eligible as an ID proof
- Those applicants who fall under the “Persons with Disability” category and claim the facility of extra time should bring all of the required documents to verify their eligibility.
Here is the complete list of instructions that the candidates are required to remember for MHT CET 2018:
- Candidates will not be allowed to write the examination if they are unable to produce original ID proof along with the hall ticket at the exam centre.
- The names on the Admit Card should be similar to that of the names appearing on the ID proof.
- Answers should be marked in either black or blue ballpoint pen.
- Mathematical tables like log table etc. will be provided along with the test paper. Candidates are not allowed to carry any reference/rough sheets to the exam hall.
- Candidates will be allowed in the examination hall before 45 minutes from the time exam is scheduled to commence.
- Once allotted, there will not be any changes acknowledged with respect to the test centre. The exam centre, however, will be allotted to candidates within the district of the candidate.
MHT CET Admit Card 2018 consists of the following details –
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Registration Number of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- MHT CET 2018 Exam Date
- MHT CET 2018 Examination Centre
- MHT CET 2018 Examination center address
MHT-CET 2018 Tentative Schedule
Kindly remember that this is just a tentative schedule according to the previous years’ dates and some official information obtained from the website. Complete information will be updated on this page as soon as the official dates are released.
|Issue of Admit Card||April 2018 (around 25th)|
|Date of Examination||May 2018 (mostly on 14th or 13th)|
|Answer Key||Two weeks post the date of examination|
Steps to Download the MHT CET Admit Card
Go to the official website to download the MHT CET Admit Card.
Enter the details asked such as:
- Application Number
- Security Key
It is important that you keep the details safe. Maintain a separate diary for the important details of entrance examinations. Remembering all the user Ids and Passwords can prove to be quite a task.
In case you have forgotten your password, go to the forgot password option on the right here, and enter the details asked such as:
- Application Number
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
Forgot Application Number
Information such as application Number and Password are crucial in order to download the admit card and being able to write the exam for that matter. Make sure you keep these safe. In case you forget to record the Application number, click on the link beside “Forgot Password” and enter the details required.
- Enter the Name of the Candidate
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Last name of the father/husband
- First name of candidate’s Mother
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Enter security Key available in the box below “Date of Birth”
- Click on Validate.
Instructions for Candidates
- Candidates will be able to access their MHT CET Admit Card 2018 only in online mode. The candidates will have to log into their created account and take a print-out of the admit card. The Admit card will not be sent by post.
- In case, there is any incorrect information that is furnished on the admit card, candidates must bring to the notice of the authorities at the earliest and get it corrected.
- The candidates will need to carry any Photo ID proof and application form printout to the exam center of MHT CET 2018 along with the downloaded admit card which has to be shown of the invigilator. The identity of the candidate will be verified using the admit card.
- Last year, candidates had the capacity to download the Admit Card for MHT CET 2017 from April 24, 2017 to May 11, 2017. Students were able to benefit this service till one hour before the examination.
- The admit card must not be soiled, tampered or mutilated in any manner. Such admit cards will not be accepted and the student will not be permitted to appear in the entrance test.
Documents required at Test Centres
Students are required to take the hall ticket provided by the Board. Along with this, do carry an original ID proof. The following documents can be used as a valid ID proof:
- Voter’s Card.
- PAN card
- Driving License.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Indian Passport.
- ID card issued by a recognised college or university
- Bank Passbook with photo.
- E-Aadhaar Card with photo.
- Any Photo ID proof issued by the Gazzetted Officer.
- Photo ID proof issued by the People’s Representative.
Previous Year Statistics
|Total registered||Total Appeared||From outside Maharastra||Total no. of centres|
|Total no. of registered students||Total no. of students who appeared for the exam||From outside of Maharastra||Total no. of centres|
The test centres are usually available in almost all the districts and cities of Maharastra.
|2||Mumbai Sub Urban|
Last year, the following were the test centres where the MHT CET 2017 exam was conducted. As you will notice, this exam is usually held only in Government Institutions:
|Aurangabad||Government College of Engineering|
|Chandrapur||Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering. Research & Technology|
|Dadar||I E S Raja Shivaji Vidyalaya|
|S.S.B.T.s College of Engineering and Technology|
|Karad||Government College of Engineering|
|Nagpur||Anjuman College of Engineering & Technology|
|Shri. Ramdeo Baba Kamla Nehru Engg College|
|Nashik||K.K.Wagh College of Engineering|
|Pune||P. E. Society’s Modern College of Eng.|
|All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society’s College of Engineering|
|Solapur||Walchand Institute of Technology|
|Kandivali||Thakur College of Eng. & Tech.|
|Tulsi Nagar||Anand Vihar School|
|Bhandup||National Education Society’s High school|
MHT CET Exam Pattern and Syllabus
MHT CET, being a common entrance test, the examination has been divided into three papers. Candidates applying for a particular course are required to appear for a specified set of papers. Provided below is the distribution of subjects and their marks in various papers:
|Paper||Subject||MCQ||Mark per question||Total Marks|
|Paper II||Biology (Botany)||50||1||50|
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- States of matter: Gases and liquids
- Structure of atom
- Periodic table
- Redox reactions
- Chemical equilibrium
- Surface chemistry
- Nature of chemical bond
- s-Block elements (Alkali and alkaline earth metals
- Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry
- Aromatic compounds
- Environmental chemistry
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
- Alcohols, phenols, and ethers
- Halogen derivatives of alkanes
- Coordination compounds
- d and f Block Elements
- p-Block elements
- Chemical kinetics
- Chemical thermodynamics and energetic
- Solid State
- Trigonometric functions
- Trigonometric functions of compound angles
- Factorization Formulae
- Straight Line
- Circle and Conics : standard equation, centre-radius form, diameter form, general equation, parametric equations of standard equation, Conics Napees – Intersection of Napees of a cone and Plane, introduction, focus-directrix property of parabola, ellipse, hyperbola, parabola, standard equation (different forms of parabola), parametric equations, ellipse, standard equation, hyperbola, standard equation, parametric equations. Application of conic section.
- Vectors- localized vectors, types of vectors, zero vector, unit vector, equality at vectors, negative of a vector, collinear vectors, coplanar vectors, coinitial vectors, like and unlike vectors, scalar multiple of a vector, triangle law, parallelogram law, polygon law, properties of addition of vectors,
- Linear Inequations
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Sequences & Series- sequence, A.P., Sum of first n terms of A.P., properties of A.P., geometric progression – introduction, general term, sum of the first ‘n’ terms, (n terms from the end of G.P.) containing finitely many terms & sum to infinite terms, properties of G.P., H.P. as a special type of A.P, Means
- Permutations & combinations
- Mathematical Induction and Binomial
- Probability- Types of events – events and algebra of events, axiomatic definition of probability, mutually exclusive and exhaustive events, mutually exclusive events, addition theorem – for any two events A and B, Result on complementary events. Conditional probability – definition, multiplication theorem, independent events, Baye’s theorem, odds in favour and against.
- Three dimensional geometry- Direction cosines and direction ratios: direction angles, direction cosines, direction ratios, relation between direction ratio and direction cosines, angle between two lines, condition of perpendicular lines.
- Linear programming problems- Introduction of L.P.P. definition of constraints, objective function, optimization, constraint equations, nonnegativity restrictions, feasible and infeasible region, feasible solutions
- Applications of derivative
- Applications of definite integral
- Differential equation
- Probability distribution- Probability distribution of a random variable-definition of a random variable, discrete and continuous random variable, probability mass function (p.m.f.), probability distribution of a discrete random variable, cumulative probability distribution of a discrete random variable, expected value, variance and standard deviation of a discrete random variable, probability density function (p.d.f.), distribution function of a continuous random variable.
- Bernoulli trials and Binomial distribution
- Kinetic Theory of Gases and radiation
- Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei
- Rotational Motion
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Magnetic Effects of Current
- Wave Motion.
- Diversity in Living World
- Structure and function of cell
- Plant Physiology
- Structural organization in plant
- Kingdom Animalia
- Organization of Cell
- Study of Animal Tissues
- Study of Animal Type
- Human Nutrition
- Human Respiration
- Human skeleton and Locomotion
- Genetic Basis of Inheritance
- Gene: its nature, expression, and regulation
- Biotechnology: Process and Application
- Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Reproduction in Plants
- Organisms and Environment -I
- Origin and the Evolution of Life
- Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance
- Genetic Engineering and
- Human Health and Diseases
- Animal Husbandry- Management of Farms and Farm Animals, Dairy, Poultry, Animal Breeding, Bee-Keeping, Fisheries, Sericulture, Lac culture
- Excretion and osmoregulation
- Control and Co-ordination- Nervous System, Structure, and functions of brain and Spinal cord, Transmission of nerve impulse, Reflex action, sensory receptors (eye and ear), Sensory perception, general idea of other sense
organs, Endocrine System, Endocrine glands, Hormones and their functions
- Human Reproduction